A Venators Repurpose

GbkaYje3tEx3DNlB4pexzxjrFHQf8aY--KLPPugfoTik5tbMZs1yX-iS-DDeL6HoqgSbunLg_pFWX0yk65GoTtTmy37W1g8R_FfZa7uaVG7u8Ssvq_BawNnDkh2WCwCg9w5oheJ5ZHfk4i_fsxo7su8

lAtefuaCwJ03VCXqCVGF1vp0R6-p0ZLRF1wuAXo0w23SiK-n4q_ek5fBl3gZCv9leFCw22a2jO_gHC1KqqhpxymNFzQ0p6NuoNUocYhWrKp3vuM3h3SLE10pXqPN0RU0RkzcRMeU-RuIOnmfAxdq8QA

A venator's resolve is fueled by the charisma of their Chief, rather than a textbook”
-A Venator’s Proverb

Published; upon the 14 of Snow’s Maiden

[!] This first missive is a public announcement to the Archprelate and the Celia’norian public.

A message to the Archprelate,

As much of time has granted opportunities to be risen again, it has come to the attention of The High Venator to part ways with the Talyiinist Symposium, and work alongside the Royarch and Ibarellans to be one of a prestigious Knight Order. Our Hearts will bear the teaching of Talyniism true, your words and wisdom ever welcomed to guide our Knight Order. Though our service to the people of Celia’nor must come first.

To the Mordu’Lar,

Upon the decision to part from the Talyiinist Symposium, as we remain to hold true to our wisdom received from the opportunities received from such as a Knight Order being eternally grateful for the opportunity in mind, with best interest at heart for the people of Celia’nor, and for the Venators we seek camaraderie with you, the Mordu’Lar and your arms, the Divadri of Celia’nor. 

A message to His Royal Majesty, Itthrak Ibarellan,

As the High Venator, holding the best interests in mind for the Venator Knight Order, I extend a viable request to work alongside yourself, The Prince of Fi'andria, and your kin, the Ibarellans, serving to be a prestigious exclusive Royal Knight Order. Allotting select individuals who have proven great worth to be enlisted upon this Royal Knight Order.

Q2xo5VrFJujBjRwVU4dBL_h-vKCK0iqUhTrY28LvvcJ92lfhH4cNamQlEylmshMa4zdfsYbJGCDcJZ8M6vUp5SdZP7XBNFCXGjmXoQ3O2X_kUuzbqsxMCN6YQY-0yz_w39CBYp3WNYpz_5PWWbG2qoQ

-u-1zi8A4Y80IQzhphABZfiCKWn5zRuZ8ZQk_PpLcGFeTmK_YR6kPZzWhAncrWXDElAiEh45Oe0nrK700T-9cJ6IQRG99nrghXpgJO3kULy-iGZOi6z0cQoDtNPwpx6-r1hmm3QLpTYFtvMrumx69vg
“They’re watching you”

_______

AY’PUERAN;

WVxwtIP17HwUDoQhXBQYmRXq3JCA8uUQqUF0SVeBRT7NZzvZ3Ea-lXB9ezT-XKC-KEQoQ4N8SOBq1VId-yR49TjtAgwc1XzMktFV6_5k3iXhOmNNrgwdr7qhKDakPOHHaFHS6WDuGjAYetxowGYL9Wk

Her Grace  Hunter; The High Venator, enforcer and chief of the Venators, 

Kolvar L. Valwynn-Soulheart

The Cerusil stretches his arms as he gets a news letter handed to him by one of his musin chef. He quietly reads it before he heads to the palace to inquired more on this matter. "An unexpected development, I must find the Chief of the Venator. Perhaps my years of retirement will come to an end." He commented as he snaps his finger for the small musin chef to hand him a greatsword.

TO HER GRACE CHIEF COMMANDER OF THE VENATOR, Kolvar L. Valwynn-Soulheart

Upon reading your missive, while I am not able and quick in my younger years to give my service to what was once the Celia'diraar. My expertise, wisedom and years of experience from my period as Parir, and a close advisor to many different Mordular. I humbly submit my request to take oath and trial to become a knight under the Venator.

I8_UNfo6G20qmv0XQ4cGFQUiJsNlk73lKFio-tK_UiT4Plp5br4YYxW4V1g_pxPhwVpZk4v9bu2wmO4f52saicwi5CnBuPdyrBi_vIKg7rElQKtRNnjkyzvjxMxUAFMT_0Tm8x1gcWKQvuc2_-pgeTQ

The Honourable former Parir, Celius Cerusil, Member of the Cerusil Talonnii, Councilor of the Cerusil

5npL7PXxNoNqhVFON1gC0Ai7R9WOQHSCdb00013pOBNHcbKzD18-Wn-EDtvJNUVkKwKvrka1q3TV_JEk9BUIZbAQH8c9Ygv0HX3OPLx2-d9_VLxmP-lWJzy4JGHJqF7PDJHrySMyesiK1_l2w3loP_s