DEAREST NEPHEW

eiPy3O9fKYEZ_aFzOXj5qWLptstu3SCxfR4ubaPDLApstCbEGCkVharDd4Lf6SS3l0cwPOOPn6-DuWLUOJTcwvkJutwsoRQw8Slx8KG9pvL3C1Q0qrCEKOqTvcm9G-mFOw5c17vWjWb8seBGYV0pzHw

How dare you.

How dare you, you delusional ingrate, question my ability to lead in the method you have, when it was I who named you Thane, and I who entrusted you to lead the clan in all matters political, only for you to throw away the legacy I had handed you, to bury your head in the snow, you eek out an existence, having abandoned the Kingdom your clan has served since its inception, why? Because of pride? Because a few petulant tree-people called you names? Have I not defended your honor, now and always? Who was it that defended you against the Courts- Who was it that dismantled said very courts when they were unfair to you, so that we might live in a better kingdom together. Whatever horrors have befallen our kin- Have befallen you, have occurred because you and your kin and kith have isolated themselves into the far regresses of the north, where none- Myself least of all, can reach or help you. Nobody left you, boy, nobody abandoned you. Quite the opposite. I trusted you with the next generation, and you have shown me by this act of betrayal that my trust was misplaced. What have I prevented you from doing? What power have I withheld from you, save complete and total custodianship of the Clan? 

You say we are weak, you say I am senile, and I have forgotten what it means to be Starbreaker. What do you know of it? I have never so brazenly betrayed my family- And even when I had put to death Torkan and his sons, I did so with honor and dignity. More honor and more dignity than you seem willing to afford me.

And you do not even do me the dignity to show up to the challenge you issued.

Very well nephew. If you so wish to scorn your greatest advocate, so be it, if you wish to forsake the one who has always defended you, and has always tried to advise you, so be it. If I am too old to rule, and I have forgotten what it means to be Starbreaker, then kill me. I have outlived my purpose. But until you do, I will not yield my seat to a disrespectful brat who has decided to throw a tantrum because his expedition has not gone his way, and believes that the only way he can now accomplish something worthwhile is by overthrowing me.

SIGNED

6uZU72GgTTPQ6E74c3bhiVazGRgcMdKIiCpFF_8BIqQmYzXnqiavilPXGDTyKkB_bPHCA_EULn5mATnJ1Cv5lEl3wmXX3DEvouIksTnK9d-2E161d26BJuQHc_D7cNjdTLiPj3L22CeYiSJVEdVs6DY

Jorvin, son of Kazrin, son of Gardath, son of Osram, son of Koryk, son of Kazraden son of Skalf, son of Gotrek, son of Urguan, Lord of Gotrek’s Folk, Clan-Father of Elder Clan Starbreaker, Holder of the Book of Grudges, High Reckoner of Urguan, Priest of Dungrimm, Grand King Emeritus, Founding Councillor of the Fourth Grand Kingdom of Urguan, Conqueror of the Voidspawn Photania, Conqueror of the Korvassa, Slayer of the Traitor-Aengul, Gazardiel, Hero of the Brathmordakin

The Thane or Former Thane wakes. He looks to his clockwork machine of time to see he had missed his own meeting by sleeping through his alarms. 

"Fok.." he huffs as one of the golems finally splash cold water over his face, too late now though.

Despite this, he packs his things and prepares to leave his hold to make the travels to the Father lands, Urguan where he may face the Lord he has challenged.

During his travel, he lifts up the notice that was left on the breakfast table, only now going to read it. It is impossible to define the amount of dread that filled his body upon reading Jorvin's words, however he knew this was brought upon him by his own actions. Regardless he understands the anger of the Lord Starbreaker and continues his journey.

Edited by Papa Rock

Belekar "Baerte" Starbreaker checks his mail one day, and nearly chokes on his morning coffee.

"Oh, Brother..."