Yet Another Lubba?

ECS1999

YET ANOTHER LUBBA?

Issued at Year 165 of the Second Age

LzIgzpitW-iR5m-T9_YnbpV08G2-0CuyWjXeJWSWDS_hq6R2MYJO3cTtizmGb0fsP7A8rt_1Grwa1x1KhYYMd4JWWW2Xeh6T3EK4GxYyY_6xS4h6Um_qbLevchPLny6TMKh--Hce1_VmYPIoQCqG6GQ

BfSgVCX_b3R-HZEHZAHFlj7tNBUirP9FLoDFbmdnSt3a23mOk9qPvulneSIW373RNjMJIRWGLO9XdMXQpRNaFdDbCKGJYYBvRYAClqqFQJTjRUStQyvL0EuSvmNTS9An1mz1PykSbIqxlEQh-UCJGBA

A needed change has been done, the Silver Lubba dives once more.

BfSgVCX_b3R-HZEHZAHFlj7tNBUirP9FLoDFbmdnSt3a23mOk9qPvulneSIW373RNjMJIRWGLO9XdMXQpRNaFdDbCKGJYYBvRYAClqqFQJTjRUStQyvL0EuSvmNTS9An1mz1PykSbIqxlEQh-UCJGBA

With the most needed change to the Lurinite Government done, the Silver Lubba Edvard Kervallen sees fit to give the role back to its previous owner, Lumia Anarion. Edvard and Lumia shall, from now on, swap their roles; the Kervallen shall become the Head Minister of Lurin while the Anarion will once more don the Silver Crown.

ETERNAL WE STAND, LONG LIVE THE LUBBA!

Lumia Anarion

Silver Lubba

DF9_dPtMAAfrW2Lf01aUvAefbFLUfEqZDkEDjyCtm7UkfH6eGF7w0i1KAoIHfGiafbQ0aMp3C4TXEmjvMArvUDRwPn9CdTuKfo3zUioN6ipWWTPrBmRycazw59DEeWlknPA8zFJ8OaTA8YRyfh65kyE

Edvard Kervallen

Former Silver Lubba and Baron  of Aevum

g9J0dAhAvTQ1Xe774Q7atKqIYsBQuSy-J7VXJFl1EPX48vb-RtVjqa3nSeYf9zanSRvHj16jvSczOy_eUOcl_iKn7MTYJYF-_f_KpVzxS-PFBnWnAgndhtco1afhZNnYfM6aFiIA1v63GutSLxgiiqQ

OOC:

Spoiler

Seems people got a bit too nervous on my attempt to help Lurin even though i stated clearly i held no interest in being the NL or the PRO and i was merely basing it on IRP to help Lumia (Snow's character) but well, guess this works too...

Dame Viktoriya groggily rose, ghoulish eyes squinting through the dark at the skeleton that dare woke it. "Hssk ... let me slumber, gotte-damnit -- I don't need to know about each new Lubba!" ... "What do vy mean, Edvard is the Silver Lubba? Former?!" 

The Knight hissed, sinking back into its cushy sarcophagus.

Lumia sighed and set her blueprints aside again.

Medea would read this missive while holding the other one the was announced earlier in her other hand, looking back and forth between the two before sitting there and blinking to herself "Wait...but this one says...but now this one..uh..I'm so confused..." The elf would put the missives down and just sips on her tea 

"Wait since when did Edvard become the lubba for a bit? Alright I should learn not to ask questions at this point..." *As many before, Onion lost tract of changes in leadership a moment ago.*