THE TITLE OF KRIMPGOTH [NEW KRIMPGOTH ANNOUNCEMENT]

siglms_

W487F9evK6q9UVXUDbcS1bF7jc6zNk76VqNfperQ31o1QxBUN53cchqL22gWrLuVBpEXnw6j-e6Su9pet8P_Y9RoGgQCy8YCV8j2SwXj8vhvkh59HIhnpYsxVN0GaVN6RzN0Zpn4YYNFGrjysIGjUdM

THE TITLE OF KRIMPGOTH

Greetings to all our honor-bound brothers and sisters. With my affirmation as Krimpgoth of the Iron Horde, I’d like to announce some motions in the plan regarding the new duties that come with the position.

ON CURRENT HONORARIES:

First and foremost, the Honoraries. Historically, the status of honorary was given out nearly like candy- typically used as a political favor given to those who are unworthy. What the status of honorary is, in essence, is not a political favor. Being an honorary means you are urukhim, maybe not of flesh, but of soul and mind. Thankfully, Grimruk of Clan Lur’s changes to honorary status have been exemplary. As it currently stands, these honoraries have shown indubitably that they are of urukhim soul and are the only currently recognized honoraries within the ‘uzg:

OBOK’UGLUK.

MINTO’LUR.

SLITH’UNGRI.

SALLY’YAR.

Let it be known that these are the only recognized honoraries of the Horde. Those who claim otherwise are incorrect, including members of Sulianpolis’ Bronze Band. Those who have previously held honorary status, but have shown to go against Horde policy or urukhim ways, will not be allowed to reaffirm their position as honorary. Those who wish to reaffirm or continue their honorary status must seek me out ASAP.

ON HONORARY TRIALS:

The honorary trials proposed by Grimruk’Lur have been excellent at weeding out those unworthy of the honorary status. However, with time things change and newer trials should be put in place to accommodate those wishing to become of urukhim soul. I will be working closely with Rex Grommash and Dominus Minto’Lur on future changes to the honorary trials.

ON WHITEWASHES:

With the new duties a Krimpgoth now holds, I’m expected to ensure the strength and purity of our ways. With this in mind, as Krimpgoth, current whitewashes who wish to have their status nullified have two cactus years (2 OOC Weeks) to speak with me or Horde leadership regarding their status on being a whitewash and why they should be allowed back into the good graces of the honor-bound lands.

CONCLUSION:

Some of these changes may cause uproar amongst lesser-spawns within the honor-bound lands. Do not worry, as these changes will be made for the betterment of all urukhim and the future of our culture. More changes are to come, which will undoubtedly come with further missives.

LOK’TAR OGAR,

DRUS, KRIMPGOTH OF THE IRON HORDE.