[!]

A missive is pinned at each of humanity's capitals!

93757bf13ebda7c20a6935e44a0641b4.jpg

Hail, to those who read this! My name is Hera, and I am a highly practiced doctor, alchemist, and healer of the shaman variety. 

Should you or a loved one fall ill or injured, I am but one bird away. I have noticed a cough arising within Haense and what was Veletz, and in light of such I found it prudent to make my services known.

I will take payments of any size, anything that you are able to pay. From a handful of minas, to a basket of herbs, or simply a trinket- I consider them donations, and not necessary for treatment.  

Though I am primarily a nomad, my home, located in Kaethul also serves as my clinic.

I am also looking for those willing to travel with me, and assist me in my treatment. If any clues as to what caused this cough arises, I would greatly appreciate the knowledge. Doctors and healers of Aevos, let us halt this sickness before it spreads!  

Remember to WASH YOUR HANDS, and UTILIZE AIR PURIFIERS! 

Signed, 

Creattion

The Hearth Alchemist, Daughter of the Healing Flame, Protector of children, Traveling Healer, Farseer Shaman

Hozh shit

Lol can you imagine LOTC having covid?

Spoiler

OOC: 

I edited the post a bit, as I realized we might not know IRPly that it's a plague or new illness <3