krugkrugkrug

Discord:

jihnyny

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://gyazo.com/789135be231aab9824f36ef8860c7ad0

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was scrolling through the forums when I found a political post reffering to a nation with a name that at this point, i cannot remember. Scrolling down to see the comments on the post, there was a leak of someones dms and their nudes. To be completely honest I found it funny at the time, probably due to the overall surprise of seeing it under a random forum post.
Anyway, I decided to make a joke, and responded to the comment with a status post of my own which was a meme of johnny silverhand from cyberpunk with the caption 'impressive cock'. After a couple minutes I was muted on the forums, and then banned ingame. At first the reasoning of the ban was not mentioned so I poked @spurf about it, he told me it was due to the status and explained it was an unecessary comment I should not have made. Which, at that time I made fun of, still in the immature mood that caused me to send the meme.

The joke though, got dry fast. And I could, and still can see the point of the ban. I could unironically do what spurf sent and me to do; T.H.I.N.K before I speak.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the ban and its reasoning, I also am fine with spending the month away from LotC. However I am still a little confused by the ban lenght and the need of an appeal. IIRC I did not have any previous infractions of making unecessary comments, or atleast, I was not made aware of any when asked about my ban. Though, unecessary comments on a sensitive topic, are unecessary and I understand the need to stop them.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

As always, the creative freedom LotC gives me. Also the fun communities that are on LotC. Seeing that the war is finally over, can finally get some good RP going with some of the new communities that have formed.

Attach other relevant information.

T.H.I.N.K https://gyazo.com/42d7b89a2c7d3fe2da414aee68629f97