The child of Amber and Ferrum

Otakuu

94f137239fc743f2802c0098f9bac927.thumb.jpeg.15bf948ede918756f9919b45bfb51ea5.jpeg

The child of Amber and Ferrum

A little girl, no younger than the age of five, giggles as she runs around her bedroom. On her tail is her mother, trying to catch the mischievous child.

"Brianna! It's time for bed!" The woman exclaims through her chuckles.

The giggling girl hides behind the desk chair, convinced that her mother can't get her from there. "But ah wanna see Dada before ah go to sleep!" The child argues.

Aurora Kervallen, her mother, stops and looks at her daughter with a soft, warm gaze. "Dada is busy with work, sweetheart. He will be back when you awaken." she says and walks closer to the little girl, picking her up from the other side of the desk chair.

Carrying the child to her bed, the woman tickles Brianna's little sides and in doing so making her giggle and wiggle about in the mother's arms.

Eventually the woman gets the little girl to calm down, enough so she may drift to sleep, but before the little girl slips into the blissful state of sleep, Aurora tucks her in and leaves a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Mama, Can ah be an adventurer like you and Dada one day?" the little girl asks sleepily.

The woman smiles and runs her fingers through the girl's hair. "Of course, my little one. You may be whatever you like and do whatever you wish when you grow up." she says softly. "Now Sleep, my dear, for an adventure awaits for you when you awaken.."

Brianna Kervallen closes her eyes as her mother blows out the candle, drifting off into a blissful sleep and dreaming of the possible adventures ahead.

(Thank you all for taking the time to read this!! This is another child persona that is up for grabs, the daughter of Aurora Kervallen and *insert top secret father [:eyes:]*. If you are interested in playing this persona, please contact Otakuu [.otakuu.] on discord and I will give the information for the child of Amber and Ferrum)