A Gilded Greeting

Damnit_Delmar

A Gilded Greeting

EZ8TlOT5WJ11Tz-gfmY6cqUAsWMyIwRPnMsyxROdIEgapnB8S_RufgPjtGjTgzrh6HG0cjwfwARIWVlR1gX_RcfPHO8_yAgn9fcOBQYaHLB301MJXiOyF9K4FQjW3frFy5sr1HtFN8kIOH7IS_sguRU

[!] Throughout the lands of the coastal elves, various plagued and undead creatures would arrive at their doorstep. Dried parchment held tightly upon the ghastly undead familiars, some akin to snakes, others rats, and others being half rotten crows. All of which would be stamped with the following sigil. 

Greetings Amathine and Kaethul

It is with great delight that we, the Murkwater Merchant Company, offer forth a grand welcome to your kin and kind. We pray that you’ve enjoyed the delights of our dreaded entertainment, these specimens have not graced descendent kinds in a very long time, after all. Boggens are only legends in the minds of the young descendent, a story to warn the world not to leave your dead about. 

Of course, I’m sure that is not the only delight you’ve witnessed or heard about. The attacks upon the Merchant City of Kaethul, the occasional attacks upon Ilivara ages past. All such attacks were done by my great company. With that said however, we are not mindless, we are not enacting some petty violence upon your people for little reason. Nor do we bend the knee to pitiful demons and their slaves. We are the working damned, where coin cut deals are much better than a blade. Which perhaps makes you wonder, why do we care to enact such brutality to you elven folk? 

Simple, because we were paid too, and because of our payment. We shall continue to do so for the foreseeable future, that is, unless you wish to do something about it? Like I’ve mentioned, we have risen the damned, and employed our own creations to attack. But that does not mean we aren’t willing to strike a deal. 

The choice is yours, payment or plague. 

Signed 

M.M.C

Spoiler

Thank you @JJoseyFor giving permission on the Boggens in Amathine, if you come to find the Boggen event site, feel free to msg me

"Obliterate these weaklings!" The Musin Zahkriikyzer declared. "You call those Darkspawn attacks? At least it took a little while for us to kill the one Gashadokuro sent!"

Illynora Sylvaeri unrolled the missive from the decaying leg of of a ship's rat, her face darkening with a deep frown. She made her way into the apothecary above Illivira's infirmary and showed her daughter a copy of the letter. @RainbowRoad1234