An Uruk Cured

ellielove15

[This is a letter addressed to the Rex of the Iron Horde and his advisors]

To Whom It May Concern, 

I recently came into contact with an Uruk named Bug in my travels. He was afflicted with the curse of Vampyrism and asked for me to cure him. I happily obliged him, and he has thus been cured of his affliction. Feel free to contact me for more details in regards to his curing, or if you have any questions. 

Sincerely, 

Elena of Joma, Paladin of the Morninglord

1 hour ago, ellielove15 said:

[This is a letter addressed to the Rex of the Iron Horde and his advisors]

To Whom It May Concern, 

I recently came into contact with an Uruk named Bug in my travels. He was afflicted with the curse of Vampyrism and asked for me to cure him. I happily obliged him, and he has thus been cured of his affliction. Feel free to contact me for more details in regards to his curing, or if you have any questions. 

Sincerely, 

Elena of Joma, Paladin of the Morninglord

To Elena of the Joma Tribe

The Rex wishes to convey his thanks for your curing of one his warriors. While your magic is foreign to the faith of the spirits, it is not as repugnant as the world ending filth of the void. If you would like compensation for the service you have provided to my warrior please find me in the Horde capitol of Orcgrimmar.

NA2Z-nWsxCe0sEuT905Lf_7RTZZrFA9hH1ldzIzSS3J5img0kZ8KdX5JhpqezsRHG2EgT3EGQfKyjiCSRYO9_G-0qBXt9rMzCXejJ1gStxNh2GmCIIJLOmHrK-KXRx5PZrBcuxg2apt4Oe8o