THE CANONIST CROSS AGAINST SECULARISM

Spoiler

THE CANONIST CROSS AGAINST SECULARISM

A PHILOSOPHICAL EPISTLE

ToONnFGHO8MsBWSn2W9XupylANk0E32Kqjdi2FZdM-JKWzPiDZwFOX3PCpNCzB5YcDZLiqf3eymQyOwReeHClHxOxSlRdxE9CfaUfqvRJY-W7tgp154183peWA4yX18I7homp3bGvUuxnFNhA4dPpPg

Monastic Edmund Amadeus

TABLE OF CONTENT

I. OPENING PRAYER

II. INTRODUCTION

III. THE CRUSADE

IV. ON  SECULAR POWER AND ITS ABUSE TO COUNTER CANON LAW

V. CANON LAW,  ITS PRECEDENCE AND IMPORTANCE

VI. CONCLUDING PRAYER

I. OPENING PRAYER

IN THE NAME OF GOD

May you, our Creator, have mercy upon every soul upon this world. Protect us against the many sins the Deceiver exposes us to and protect us against any threat made against the entirety of Canondom. Guide the laity and clergy to do right as the Exalted have commanded of us through your Holy Name and may Your Holy Light continue to shine upon us to preserve the peace within our world.

It is  of Saint Daniel of Al’Khazar who I humbly ask to pray for us, as we, Man, must preserve the peace in this world, for Canondom to preserve. Us, Man, are mere sinners, and I beg you to pray so GOD may forgive us for the chaos that we cause in this world. 

Amen.

II. INTRODUCTION

In Nomine DEI

We live in a world where power is often a force that takes the overhand in one’s position. It is political power that often makes one think that they are so invincible and immune that one is able to overrule whatever one wants. It is therefore of course no surprise that those with such a feeling of power think they are able to overrule Canon Law. 

I see a great danger in such, therefore, I intend to write this epistle so we might prevent situations against our Holy Church and His Holiness. As there has been schisms due to having too much sense of power, as going against Canondom, Canon Law, and its Church, is going against the very principles that the Exalted have laid out in front of us. 

In this epistle, I will describe the dangers of secularism, and the consequences that it might have for our Church. 

III. THE CRUSADE 

“The Crusade”, is what I call the war for the defense of one’s faith within the mind, a protection from the dangers that the soul of one is facing in the world and the many sins that the Deceiver causes within our world. When one lacks faith, one is exposed to sin, to prevent sin, one must pray for protection and guidance through our faith. 

The weapons of the Crusade against the traps and works of the Deceiver are the following:

I. Prayer 

II. Prayer

III. and PRAYER

The only essential thing that one needs to survive within Canondom, is prayer. Prayer dedicated to communicating with your Creator so He might protect you against what you are facing. Use a Saint in your prayers, as they shall in turn pray for you. 

It is through prayer that one is able to fight off the Daemons that cause  faith to steer towards a greed for power and steer one’s soul towards what GOD had not intended for us. 

IV. ON SECULAR POWER AND ITS ABUSE TO COUNTER CANON LAW

Secular power is a form of power which is of dangerous origin against Canondom. It has often been the case in Empires of old where the mortal sovereigns would feel themselves above religious law, and therefore feel themselves above GOD His representative in this world. Or the many schisms can also be named as examples which have been attempts to work against the legislation set by our Holy Church. 

Secularism and its power is something which is designed to break the religious laws of our Holy Church. Designed to bend the very teachings of the Exalted which have been mentioned within the Holy Scrolls. It was through secular power and legislation, that it was proposed to alter the union of Man, a proposal aimed against our Holy Church for teaching the example of Exalted Horen and St. Julia of Paradisius, GOD bless them both. 

There is an issue in regards to governmental secularism, when the mortal governments of Man are being elevated above our Holy Church. I call this a sin and is in fact a form of a schism for one rejects the shield and sword that our Church has given against the forces of heathenry that are directly of the Deceiver himself. And by shield and sword I mean, the defense of our faith and the power to lead lands of Canondom.

GOD has blessed sovereigns to guide our faith, and not to contradict it by means of immoral propositions of legislation, or to feel oneself above His Holiness and His purpose within Canondom and our world. We, descendants of Exalted Horen, must make the Exalted, The Saints, the Blessed and the Venerable proud for we ought to serve GOD and Him only, and protect the one true faith in His name.

V. CANON LAW, ITS PRECEDENCE AND IMPORTANCE

Canon Law is what lays the foundation of Canondom, and keeps our faith balanced in every aspect within our way of life. In my opinion, religious law has always been enough to live by. However, I can speak for myself, and thus not for the rest of Man. Canon Law is there to protect, and not to harm anyone. Abide by the Canon Law, and you are as one of the laity should be, an example for your brothers and sisters in Canondom. 

Canon Law is often seen as a mere list of religious legislation, instead one ought to see it as guidance. The importance of Canon Law is that it all summarizes the very foundations of our faith, what one is to tolerate, and what one is not to tolerate. The Canon Law is based upon the Holy Scrolls, the word of GOD voiced through the Exalted who now find themselves in the Seven Skies. 

For surely, he who takes GOD His word and the example of the Exalted into their lives, shall have a life worth living. A life that protects against the evil spread by the Deceiver and the Daemons.

VI. CONCLUDING PRAYER

IN THE NAME OF GOD,

Our Creator who finds Himself in the Seven Skies, I ask you to guide Man towards absolute dedication to you by worship in Canondom. It is You who guides Canondom through the swords of the many that have fought against the threats against our faith, and You who make sure we are victorious in the battles against the evil that surrounds us. 

I ask You to protect all Canonists against the evil that we may face in the future, and forgive the sins of the many who have disappointed You. I ask that you will forgive our sins and trespasses, and that we shall be victorious against those who defile our faith.

Amen.