Silver Council appointments 169 S.A

qdyf4GWDEmdreaMncA6cLatkASP6HBumE40ytGOV9D_jhg1FuAjvOZmkGzJWQRNpBTNLJWixN_qXaGdHXV8CTQ9QfY-PlFBMpVNJMGpngV767pi-eheDAxWv4UD15EIJh3WJW158SoY8XDFQfgFFT5Y

yGpSe_Enp5sx3OsUJa8Z70NzeR90Q_nNV_5kKcMMEsaBqpPcjHRc8xR2cuxSkSBqXzAsdWPukQCH6hg3j5Ry_ATLa7V3I7KiEQ-KkaX5qS_DJ4nnC1C3UdF7-t7p_lLr-HzJ0UrrCABm3j52f-F2aM4

SILVER COUNCIL

APPOINTMENTS

Issued by the

Sohaer

13th of Amber Cold, 169 SA

To the Blessed Citizens of Haelun’or,

Aevos is witnessing unprecedented challenges and opportunities, with the war ending in our north and new ones starting in our west. In such times, static approaches to diplomacy risk stagnation and inefficacy. Therefore, it is imperative to seek out individuals who possess the vision, adaptability, and diplomatic acumen to address the complexities of the current age.

Our Okarir’san, the head diplomat, should possess a deep understanding of history, culture, and geopolitics and demonstrate proficiency in leveraging emerging markets for international engagement. Whether fostering economic partnerships, mediating conflicts, or addressing issues, a diplomat must be versatile and resourceful in finding effective solutions.

I find no better candidate than Yera Syleria for this position, whose profound economic expertise has given our silver state economic freedom even during times of turmoil. Their time as Okarir’akaln shall be written in history as one of prosperity. To follow in their footsteps, I elect Ashwyn Sythaerin, whose experience has guided my Talonni well, as our new Okarir'akaln. They shall serve your state with the elegance and directness I know and trust. With my recent re-election, I find a reinvigorated motivation to drive our silver state toward the potential that you have entrusted in me. I shall forever hold you in my thanks.

maehr'sae hiylun'ehya

As signed by,

Theveus Sythaerin

Sohaer of the Silver State of Haelun’or