Announcement of Banishment

KrugBanner.png.4382bb3fc7447ad1235df6a0377c636a.png

Announcement of Banishment

Recent efforts to allow Bug, the whitewashed uruk, to redeem hismelf through a series of trials have not emerged fruitful. Bug has shown he is incapable of honor and thus will not be given the option of redemption.. Any and all who encounter Bug are to capture and bring him forth to the horde. His actions and dishonor to Krug himself will not go unpunished. 

Vukh clan wargoth Gundanat, Haeilie Mirhana (honorary in trial), Ay Cohi (Honorary in trial), agh Founder of Lurin Mika Anarion were present to witness Bug attempting to sow chaos within Lurin, spreading lies amongst the Lurinite people, attempting to tarnish what is a healthy alliance between the Iron Horde agh Lurin. Gundanat’Vukh, Haeilie Mirhana, agh Ay Cohi all witnessed Bug telling me, Gnarla, the he chooses to never return to Krugmar agh that he wishes to abandon his trials to clear his tarnished name. Bug also accused me, Gnarla, of being a darkspawn, in which I conducted my own darkspawn test on myself, with multiple witnesses about. The salt used to test my blood was then verified to be actual salt after no reaction to both tests happened. It was then when Mika stepped in, ordered the group of us to head near the Lurinite klomping pit, and attempt to solve the dispute. It was revealed that Bug had kept his dishonorable past a secret to the Lurinite citizens. It was then an honor klomp was requested by myself.

It was then that I slayed Bug in this klomp, taking his head as proof for the horde of his death. His body was incinerated, hoping to cleanse the world of his dishonor.

Bug has been known to come back from these deaths, and so he has once again. Squee, clanless goblin of the Iron Horde, and I, Gnarla, both witnessed whilst on an exploration in search of herbs, Bug sprint into the gates of Celia’nor. No news has come out to my knowledge of what happened after, but one can only assume, Bug is not dead.

Let this missive serve as a message and an official warning of the banishment of Bug from the Iron Horde, as well as all of the deserts blessed by Krug. Any and all who encounter Bug are to bring him back to the Horde ALIVE for him to face punishment. 

[!] A drawn picture of the whitewashed orc

Bugdrawing.png.ff92324d460e7214ad12d53d31b26322.png

Let their spirits be broken, and their lives lived in fear.

Ang Gijak-Ishi,

Gnarla’Vukh, Krimpgoth Of The Iron Horde.