A Call to the Ministry of Saint Godwin

9K75OZpgB0pY8Qpa7ncsbg89Yf9ChxqNq38OrmsRurPCSeSIe9H8CQUDSJY4S2WrsWcK8ZSMOK83-yFQ0o3lIFtqiffgELw_zU0qFAY8iqBlQfDcj9ur8fG1u0Xa7M7s73f0LAO78vBgnVeN4yJPqQ

A  C A L L  T O  T H E  M I N I S T R Y  O F  S A I N T  G O D W I N

Mx1XOcHGBOzn618l6TgBtP-L3LW0XHTrFsiIimzpZVOoF2z0M_STQybtAqgIVupj8jk43RmeXuuda4PlD6k-tu5kLzCmRPsAgLBhOwD2l3Gq6youymkSwuQghnwens60H0PLJ-NmZYd5BAIa-bhn1w

G O D ‘ S  P E A C E  A N D  B L E S S I N G S  U P O N  Y O U !

All PRIESTS stationed in the Diocese of SAINT GODWIN are hereby invited to the Royal City of WHITESPIRE for a meeting hosted by the BISHOP SAINT GODWIN. For the purpose of betterment of our apostolic mission in all lands held by the AAUNIC CROWN and the easternmost, unincorporated parishes, ASSIGNMENTS and AFFIRMATIONS of parochial appointments, as well as a discussion of matters administrative and spiritual shall be arranged at this meeting.

J U D I T E  P R A Y E R  F O R  T H E  P R I E S T S :

Grant unto Thy servants, O LORD, forgiveness of their sins, consolation in life, and continual guidance: that serving Thee, they may always deserve to attain to Thy mercy.

A M E N .

Y O U R  A T T E N D A N C E  S H A L L  B E  W E L C O M E D  A N D  E X P E C T E D  A T :

The CATHEDRAL of OUR LADY of PARADISUS in WHITESPIRE, on the TENTH of GODFREY’S TRIUMPH, 1968

All attendants are hereby urged to CONFIRM their arrival by letter, denoting their NAME and CURRENT appointment, or a suggestion of their DESIRED appointment in advance.

xmX6Ko_hk_iUtYw8QuA_VBO56tUcsYB1lXXHlg11AenXgfg2eWuCYUl1yTa6lUdPbpockLt_8Ii4MCNCP05G00pb7qWzw5Hc6q2WZGBwZpgXgL0h2tGP8FW32Nnc8gd44KpJ1NWcqxw8RAb0g6dZUg

C O N C L U D E D  A N D  G I V E N  A T  W H I T E S P I R E  B Y

cWhM5lSJTVNQUVzOsGunxWWqI42cZNp-FMbHqhIWoMTutYwTXP6tNz4-sKmgrSiysKeoyFhzR5KIw7D0FYTneddoLl_WyKq98OiXwumH5M5LbX8PjbcduWgYL2RXbULo1F_v9_wNbOCvqV2hZi4SOw

BISHOP SAINT GODWIN

ON the EIGHTH of SIGISMUND’S END, 1967

Spoiler

Friday 5pm EST