Opening of the Royal Headdress Exhibition

4SBBKqGgHg5v7r8HXKrQWJrbfF6mUICHMQGkq1Nk3KVXKTQr2jw6HZa5IT-JNNzW7thIqOQzaPjv8xLsvX1_sxtuNyRFexQKJ_4i3s8YaYFJY8zpdi2u-D_YujUrfrBs5UKp3Nby6JqTcrlXi4CDimw

iWexEAiMUNd22C5qIrbgzc4i9koSIjLbGb3pTSEa2py9btqc2zDgxBPSqGOZ3WVdeo6d-dvYpHISG_rvhoy1eYD71QY-Zpm9anJKUMDu13KO86a9riMBRcizo2wIxdYP_tWnTFkRYzg32z9w9kr2oso

Opening of the Royal Headdress Exhibition

[26th of March, 4:30pm EST]

4SBBKqGgHg5v7r8HXKrQWJrbfF6mUICHMQGkq1Nk3KVXKTQr2jw6HZa5IT-JNNzW7thIqOQzaPjv8xLsvX1_sxtuNyRFexQKJ_4i3s8YaYFJY8zpdi2u-D_YujUrfrBs5UKp3Nby6JqTcrlXi4CDimw

Courta Cometa extends an invite to all of Aevos as the gates are opened for a new extension of the palace of Balian. This new wing will contain an exhibition of the royal crowns, tiaras and circlets with a few other jewelry pieces that have been prepared for a time now.

Drinks and beverages will be served for the showcasing of the different trinkets. We hope to see you all there.

TkvbtIVUG4V1UcyCkMPLQxY54D8h9Dowj0eclRkjSweTMxfKPAax4SJv0R2-GXHfQ3aIoMGoPoixU_pl1WpQYF-7Mc7Faf4ydGx2o4v5w8hnFHvmZHYJbS9ZY9HtoVCwOE8Tou8cajnfNGMaOE4R4xY

The People of the Kingdom of Balian

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Aleksandr II, and the Kingdom of Haense

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, John I, and the Kingdom of Aaun

HER MAJESTY, Catherine I, and the Commonwealth of the Petra

HER MAJESTY, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë and the people of Numendil

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Ramona de Pelear, and the Sovereignty of Hyspia

THEIR ROYAL HIGHNESSES, Alfred & Leon Barclay and the Principality of Reinmar

HIS GRANDNESS, Grelu Irgard, and the Grand Kingdom of Urguan

The People of Aevos

Signed,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Kareena Isabel Nasrid, Princess of Cresonia,

Keeper of the Crown Jewels of Balian

Elianos couldn't to see the exhibit!

"You have worked hard, Princess," the prince offered in congratulations to Kareena, "I hope the people appreciate your efforts- surely, Balian will." - "Imma could not have picked a better keeper."