Allblades

Discord:

Bestgreenswodd

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Don't have the SS) I made a inappropriate comment to someone's persona

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was talking to another persona and told them I would bang their persona if it was of age. I will no longer discuss theses subjects as well as recognizing when I have breached too close to uncomfortable comments and will avoid making any more discussion of it and apologize

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree that my actions were not acceptable and I do apologize for them. What I said was not ok and the persons response to it was understandable.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I like the server and it's the best for RP. The community is forgiving and kind to new and existing players.

Attach other relevant information.

I would like to know the discord of the person who did report me so I can Apologize to them properly and make amends.

Your appeal is under review. Expect a response after the team concludes its discussion.

@RugurConditional for your appeal to be accepted, I would like for you to post as sincere an apology as you can to the person you said you would like to contact on discord. You will not be given the information of this person so take this opportunity as if they will be reading it here. Please message me on discord when you have done so (my username is just mirtok).

Appeal denied for now for lack of reply. Please include your apology to the aforementioned player(s) in your next appeal. You may reuse this appeal so long as you add what has been asked.