War upon the Berry Bushes

Java17

[!] This missive is found everywhere but Nevaehlen.

Citizens of Aevos, beware the treacherous berry bush!

Its thorny presence poses a dire threat to our safety and well-being. These spiky invaders tear at our garments, damage our property, and pose a danger to all who tread the paths of our beloved realm. 

Therefore, I call to you, of all backgrounds, creeds and heritages (except the druii), all berry bushes within our realm must be eradicated. If you happen to come across a bush during your travels, I strongly recommend that you take the initiative to uproot it from the ground. The cultivation of new berry bushes must be discouraged.

Let us reclaim our lands from these prickly nuisances and restore order to Aevos!

Signed,

- Thelia, of Celia’nor.

Spoiler

Lowkey let's make this plant an extinct species, my horse almost died.

Mika Anarion reads the missive and has a simple reply "Skill issue, should have stayed on the roads"

"ARGH!" Ysolm cried out in agony as the thorns of the berry bushes sank into his flesh. He cursed them, hoping one day his pain will be rid of.

"I always knew Thelia was a true beliver." Spoke Raziel.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b14cea8ee209fcaf5e3087aa685b42d7.png

21 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

Mika Anarion reads the missive and has a simple reply "Skill issue, should have stayed on the roads"

Brother Ninnias thinks a similar thought, though he remains ignorant to such a thought being shared by an ELF

An old mage, sat in a tavern, sets down the missive he picked off a noticeboard and puts on some spectacles to read. Having recognised the word 'Berry' as he would from anywhere, his interest was taken. Sipping on his drink, his face begins to drop as he reads on. "Well then Thelia, ye've made yerself a new enemy" he mutters to himself with a light laugh. "OI EVERYONE! YE CAN EARN YE'SELVE A FREE BOTTLE O' KERVALLEN BERRY GIN FER EACH TEN BERRY BUSHES YE PLAN' AN' GROW T' FULL SIZE" he calls out with a wicked laugh only an old man could muster.