An Offering of Voidal Study

Evil_macaroni

BuffBastien.png.6677c40af98522bfdbc9763f143691c3.png

(Bastien writing this letter)

[!] A letter would make rounds across the notice boards of the many nations of Aevos. The fine papyrus and detailed calligraphy would denote the writing of a scholar

This is a calling to those who wish to be considered among the chosen few with the moniker of ‘arcanist’. Those who believe themselves thoroughly studious and driven to understand the void are welcome to apply for the position of arcane apprentice. The amount of students that shall be accepted is limited. Through a process of interviews, promising candidates will be chosen.

The responsibilities of an arcane apprentice are many. Some days you will act as my assistant, analyzing scriptures and paperwork while other days you will be tasked with the arduous labor of mastering voidal practice. In addition, my responsibilities will require me to travel across Aevos at times. As such there will be an expectation that you travel alongside me for some of these ventures, especially as your mastery progresses.

Your responsibilities will also be influenced by the study you are assigned. Upon the conclusion of the interview process you shall be made to choose one of three specialties: 

• Pyromancy: Dominion over voidal flame.
  • Transfiguration: The Alterationist and Abjurative Art. 
  • Translocation: Devotion to voidal displacement.

The exact requirements for the positions shall not be disclosed. As a general rule, however, applicants must be open-minded individuals with an inquisitive fervor. Slacking during studies shall not be tolerated. Interview dates shall be accorded through the mail. Your letter must include your name, where you currently reside, and a general description of your yearly availability. You may include a single name, or your full family name. If you do not currently reside anywhere, you may state that as well. These factors will neither bolster nor detract from your application.

Note that though your penmanship will not disqualify you, it shall be a factor.

Signed,
Bastien Krüger Araaloq

(IGN: Evil_Macaroni)

[OOC Note]

Spoiler

The interview process will be handled entirely in-game. I won’t be accepting discord messages