A flurry of letters to follow

untitled_by_lithicblossom_dh6xb7o-375w-2

The order of scrolls was meticulously inspected before the birds took flight that eve, each addressed separately in varying tone. Perhaps it was audacious of her to write so plainly to those of the peerage. Yet what farmer or shepherd had need of crushed lapis paints and pure black font, no her work was something that belonged to the affluent-or so Lynnetta prayed when she sealed the last in wax. It would be an experiment at the very least, she had need of work and mayhaps this boldness was a chance for something greater than the barrack village she had left for Valdev.  Each letter was respectfully addressed to the individual as followed: 

G_5waa3QtfVygrOgTLf8vCXKucNZ8DegFeG2ekMZPKfOnvQka5oJnjTYkylshq4zy3Y5N21r5XxvITakOsu-j9OgDPELCFMVQrirsubfDCY8r2dnqKOVjGQfbf4InoBFPFzTjV3KoaURzgDugRp5Njs

In acknowledgement to His Grace, Garen Baruch, Duke of Valwyck @ferdaboy

Prevja, I address your lordship with skill in the written arts and scripture. I am epia Lynnetta Ana, I am a trained scribe and illuminator of scrolls. Your nephew brought your name to my attention and there are matters I feel we could discuss.  That said, I wish to extend my services to you and the mighty Baruch name in terms of potential employment should his lordship deem it worthy. It would be my honor to serve. Godam eipae, dlum ve edlervik, druz ve edlervik.

Signed,

Lynnetta Ana Volkova of Barrowe

mvxWIJ46w2STxhtukdqKgMHxEX3u1BLTEgDx6d5SPNLd7bRhQVAgW53Pml-R98ZU8fpwp_4ciYEgrtVfxkctZr1qeKJ9cpDyK_GtLLg0J3-klm6_aWjoyV_oWMa8E3L6II9pVby_PXhgdGL2VamCKv8

In address to The Honourable, Ofeliya Weiss, Viscountess of Novkursain, @tadabug2000

Prevja, esteemed ladyship. I am epia Lynnetta Ana and I do so humbly write to offer my services in the written arts and scripture. I am educated and a trained scribe, as well as an illuminator of scrolls. I extend my services to you and the Weiss name if you have need of such, it would be my honor to serve thee and commit work with the quill. Godam eipae, dlum ve edlervik, druz ve edlervik.

Your servant,

slyaXlgof4aq50O6FKiLvc0U69821kjmfGFTcMU3bpLhSz-3t_TEV8ud5ynqmbt1Dd02dxyFLbdgiBz2D_O07EIGdJ94XttPCKBq0uBn0EXA-4CR0ZRZHo_xHciC9kYbLY2CDAXC5CPJGslUpJM8jLE

In acknowledgement to The Honourable, Henrik Amador, Viscount of Zvezlund, @critter

Prevja, I humbly address your lordship in a venture of the written arts and scripture. I am epia Lynnetta Ana, trained scribe and illuminator of scrolls. I am offering my services to the great families of Haense. I extend my quill and work to you. Should the Amador family have a need for a scholar, may I be at your disposal. It would be my honor to serve thy name. Godam eipae, dlum ve edlervik, druz ve edlervik.

Your servant,

G_5waa3QtfVygrOgTLf8vCXKucNZ8DegFeG2ekMZPKfOnvQka5oJnjTYkylshq4zy3Y5N21r5XxvITakOsu-j9OgDPELCFMVQrirsubfDCY8r2dnqKOVjGQfbf4InoBFPFzTjV3KoaURzgDugRp5Njs

A letter is penned in private by the Weiss Viscountess, and sent in turn to the Firress Lynnetta. It bears the sigil of the Wiess household, with tightly wounds letters written within!