[Nixira Painting 2] A master of many skills

CCARKUS

moon.png.c43efcf71a921604aa8f37835d7e4418.png

Traveling has led me to many cities, few of which have left an impression on me. Vikela however was different, at the gates I was greeted by a charming man with many titles though I would begin to just call him Walter. He spoke to me about his work in alchemy and his running list of talents.

We spoke of art and its many forms, about the practice of alchemy and a few of the potions he brewed. I will admit I lack the knowledge to fully appreciate such a creation but they were still impressive to me. Later in the day we had to aid a blind cowboy in the town. We all made our way to the city’s tavern where I had bought the cowboy a drink as an apology for my embarrassing rudeness towards him.

Believe it or not but Walter even worked as a bartender, A master of many skills it seemed. We spoke of life and its future, of his past, and joked about his numerous titles and jobs. He even was kind enough to be my second client. I told him I never forget a face and by the moon did I mean it.

I hope he appreciates my work as much as I appreciated his time. Perhaps in the future I will settle down in Vikela, have that wine on my balcony during a star-filled night like I told him I wished to.

I guess we'll just have to see what the fates have in store for me.

1986976213_moondivider.thumb.png.4fa4781ee61b59bd1df0a856209d7521.png

IMG_2443.png?ex=66245497&is=6611df97&hm=

Spoiler

this is for 6Dark character Walter Blanc. I did a diff tech with this painting cause i didnt like how Raugs painting didnt look realistic enough like actual paint. i still gotta get some practice with this but i do like this result MUCH better. I'm gonna make a post soon with prices for paintings and such incase anyone wants to order one without having to go out of their way to find Nixira.