THE BIRTH OF A DRAKE

oryP

bP88SAUzHcToaxPF1PNH_bHQK85nCENbZZG5i7Si7-QPCLJnYQZZ3DEjkVRDUBJpzpatS0g-Bv7ltXFC1S5kApiy4R2acAFDv_H6LWrcWrAJEQg7aPLhQZJ34c6IDAtoJR0wz2WzQK8jFM0vP1KmEt4

13QUsHEz2wZaBVr7OkZOeqhmMIzUcjSFjpbE7efqmwdQpPMYAGaNwutyIHcj5iMA_xeJRCABa0_-hCgMcyl9f2eO-jLoL3DfNsnWzyI-d9Wg6iH13tjStoHjfaG_G0qJDrHOAP_ik92csLliF6ZoXdgAD AUGUSTA PER ANGUSTAgOhyvjwXoybPO1sS3rJSGwMfx_Z5RqcV-wbrJLqXp6FoYtudsWf-vOh5JirDmQWHqSx1-XIPBuI2qDb-JZdHF4k4Xy22MM7IfRwWZPz9UGRcqY2oaS7DeFwqU8IEoNU5p3K2jMgEKd--yOpPRZ9qct4

Through difficulties to Honors

PwFZ9uVKQ5HuKb0my50GQ5D5gHMt57ycf6n3xLpmbkOz2j1V_s7L_lbLNR7ckB7Fv_TQfMfBXq8-Hw7ByoZ0ddSlblWbnoWU1h7DSwXs90oYF_luDRe7qWRRDCOIdJVoaGkSttuu0b8UoSM8i4OGRKs

House Galbraith, announces the birth of his lordship Rhys Lorenzo Galbraith ( @lalo ), heir’s heir to the Baronial House of Galbraith and all its holdings and estate. The Young Lord was baptized within the blessed halls of Balian’s Cathedral of Holy Supernals. He now rests within the Barony of Cascanova under the care of his loving parents, Adrian Marcello Galbraith and his newly wedded wife, Vivien Galbraith-de Lyons.

3JNb1mT33C1HkIlfHWSeohSnpG4F0pfHWuk3pEO9GhV_WWBrsV2tiwGSzRQXTLxsMQrdLEJruSlEcQgB-aNXdD3iJCE7TKm9U1pp7J4NrNAXzS0_uaxgQUoym-j3qhNYX345N0yLQBdzp4pScejVzME

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Signed,

The Honourable, John Augustus Galbraith, Baron of Cascanova, 

Patriarch of Galbraith.

His Lordship, Adrian Marcello Galbraith, Heir to Cascanova.

Her Ladyship, Vivien Galbraith-de Lyons, Heiress-Regent to Cascanova.

Little Rhys cooed in his swaddle, his life awaiting him!

Chris would open his brothers letter as soon as it arrived, peeeling off the Galbriath crest before reading, - after a pause Chris would laugh "took you long enough!"