LORD MARSHAL DIRECTIVE - LEGION OF SAINT GODWIN

JmmuPkYhdLmxDFCpD1BffphPFEwura8ntbH_kIZC72GGrfYQ7mr0odJ12WK0u43MyRI7vTaiBjKE6TyoSn4yb5w9YiSo6Wd0K31Jx-7De_YgHOikjowLKegzbMg6rxIfAJtd_IghDda3pk0MDhJ9LUo

Issued by
The Lord Marshal of the Heartlands
in the year of our Lord 1973.

[!] This missive is posted around both Whitespire and Vallagne, aswell as sent directly to the Margrave of the Theonus family. [!]

OAMhYm3g5tb12ltwi0usRUksE_9NTveGlkB63VBgHGG6ABW2ghae0G_ZiBBb3pdTMRuI_jrtnv9rn84Ny7w-ua_5-aT89vPcG07H5zflP_TG6Rk1o79zTzjYJL_kI5TK-2F4K4Onx2Kml9IJge5GGio

LORD MARSHAL DIRECTIVE - LEGION OF SAINT GODWIN

It has come to my attention that there was an attack by a band of trolls, directed at the Margravate of Marignan. There have been reports from the von Theonus family that the trolls are located in a nearby lair.

Later, the partisans of Marignan also discovered an interesting report, that there was rising trouble in the north, located near the east of Kretzen. Supposedly there is a specific threat which may harm trade between the Heartlander Confederation and Reinmar, a trusted ally to us Heartlanders.

It is time my Legionnaires, to show what the Legion of Saint Godwin is capable of. I will be meeting with Aurel von Theonus, the Margrave of Marignan, to discuss further. Once decided, we will spring into action. Investigating the matter that has threatened trade aswell as eliminating those wretched trolls.

Await further instructions. Remember, show them your wrath, but leave room for the wrath of God.

[OOC: This post is a player-run eventline by Destructokeith, thank you for the invitation!]

OAMhYm3g5tb12ltwi0usRUksE_9NTveGlkB63VBgHGG6ABW2ghae0G_ZiBBb3pdTMRuI_jrtnv9rn84Ny7w-ua_5-aT89vPcG07H5zflP_TG6Rk1o79zTzjYJL_kI5TK-2F4K4Onx2Kml9IJge5GGio

STRIKE WITH A SURE HAND,
HIS EXCELLENCY, Wilhelm von Wittenbach,

Lord Marshal of the Legion of St. Godwin

John Valentinus looked at the missive during his daily rounds through Whitespire. "Maybe this is a sign to get involved in something bigger than myself," he remarked to himself. Now he was off to speak to his Father and to start packing for this potential 'field-trip.'

Captain Tiber gathers around a map of the Heartlands with his fellow officers and Marshal, moving pawns across the board dramatically.

Chess Pieces on Map - Strategic Planning Stock Image - Image of chess,  city: 83536717

Pym Volkov sighs - gazing down at his still obliterated arm. He wish he could help. Hopefully they won't be showing up anytime soon.

'Sir Sparrow' - who heard the news from a local peasant near Vallagne however, gleefully skips across the fields towards Marginan. His hook-hand caressing the head's of wheat & a smile on his face, as wide and bright as the one on his helmet. "Ve Von Theonus sure keep getting into trouble! Luckily - ve Captain i Ve RiverGuard is here!" the short, muscular and half-naked man declares - still not knowing that neither it nor The Kingdom of Petra are a thing anymore.