The Golden Moon's Wrath

Once more did missive and letters would reach the entrances of many human, elven, dwarven and orc lands. The same golden anorum pinned missive was there on display, yet one can notice it was not just their, but from their guard houses or palace equivilent. A singular fine parchment of paper which adored golden ink in writing. Stating the following in each of their unique script that fit the race's cultures.

prompthunt: fantasy book cover, full moon, fantasy forest landscape, golden  vector elements, fantasy magic, dark light night, intricate, elegant, sharp  focus, illustration, highly detailed, digital painting, concept art, matte,  art by WLOP

To the lands of Aevos, I have done what many could not. The one who terrorized, the true evil that had given Devils a bad name.The one who started this whole fiasco. The one who dared to speak her honeyed words and forcefully converted those of Aevos into other Devils. To the people of Aevos; I tell you this.

The one named Sermi, The Pitiful servant of the Inferi, has fallen to my blade.

She had dared to enter my territory, under the identity of another. She was apprehended, with information provided by one of her victims, Leoni Chevalier had sealed her fate. Sermi had no regret for her actions. Her intent was to sow chaos within the world. Yet she had no time to beg to her greater inferi for saving, and the depths of the Moz shall be her home. The items on her person have been reduced to dust that was scattered by the wind. Her head had been severed and her corpse was burned under the moonlit sky to be scattered within the sea.

To the humans: The one who took your people just to curse them has fallen, but no doubt those that still serve the inferi will attempt to sow chaos in her stead. I say that they are next if any are caught within my sights. As they always had been. I ask the people of Aevos not to Judge Devil-kind just by their looks. I ask that you instead judge by actions. As many of you are taught to do with your own kind. 

Remain vigilant or dark times will always come looming in corners. Allow ones willing to do their best to keep the people safe.

Signed,

b187291e32797a32b4c082a015f2a457.png.ecd958bb3960e553e951f8f32c052539.png

The Infernal Slayer, The Redeemed of Arcas

"May that infernal being rot in the nether and hells from which they came." Erik Colborn and brother to the late Queen said after reading the missive.