El Zodiaco de Hyspia | II

UThnb5yrFbnKY9r75X9WLG2QdVdn5LXt8M-4ECOvcbbw_YRb4UsJzUva40VG5Iaf5mYaV4OoqLoE-LU-tS9pxrXVv23zbkGkEieQJE_0EnT005cZMvggtQpyUjUa0Cw-ekMZuhaCFr_Rn-JttyW244s

EL ZODIACO DE HYSPIA

The Hyspia Zodiac

Volume II

rwdpljRoq_ugjo-bZ1Bx7LAQKRX2QgLsDJRerttElvPc_jsvP1ce4F-CbVLOlq-5Q5bw7BZM0k6Em3Q7NBJ0Uy3QsiJGDZPFtTC8DcMElJYcvZVuFbU2c1tbg1m9Hq6lBnNuZ1rKPZj4J8UShrcUUGM

La Corte de Girasol
4th of Javier’s Justice, 100 D.R.

8hliHaAWvpBBxLDmaLYr2EE0VMR_NeFbB7-TWaZjjd3SEQMXJYVVtR6IDNHxBguIQZt3JK9nACFqRtePQ6M0paIY-Ya2TD82lvmi6AkaW85OtMOI7J0LZjs9wMXeJB87A-tU2mgJDjqqyvaHlVppuPA

LOS SIGNOS DEL ZODIACO

8xrJM4BBeddKBR5sd-3dfPBkAdSn4yHu5DiiFNroImI_M8QaLSD0Ynar7HOlTwyOxIj6H9nfbfEQVpAPpsBKo42lVfmjXi46zeCoqF9A7R4gmN_-k4LN9X5pbkfI7P8Tzak2YICvFvBK5quurf_AdiI
[!] A depiction of the silver comet.

With last month's missive published on the Hyspian Zodiacs, volume two of your monthly guide to the Zodiacs will be published so as to discern your luck and lot in life for the coming month. Alongside this, any anomalies will be detailed to cover just what is happening in our night sky.

EL CABALLO DE ZAFIRO

PEinyLFa-I-s6xmyKCHmgMPIfvj_HDvGH-uFWe-pHy4wSX0AZoRJtKbc3iTVskllLBWjpjKqJT2kLy1lyZleJA9PMx7j2m1uDRjdqIMgqzpsKMxteY0WhlbHO4CC7o1ejOKRRQjLDpEUmTvnI6ZslRc

El Caballo de Zafiro or the Sapphire Horse is but one of many anomalies found within the night skies as of late. Streaking meteors, blazing comets and so much more have been seen across that of Aevos and Hyspia alike. The Sapphire Horse, though, has led our researchers to believe this will be the month of El Caballo, the Horse, for the zodiac is so strongly associated with sapphires.

EL TORO

El Toro, i.e. the Bull. 

During this month, the Bull will find that their closeness with the horse will bring them luck by association. They will enjoy added prosperity by staying close to their friend, but should they come into a fight, they will find that their luck during this month can go either way.

EL ABANICO

El Abanico, i.e. the Fan.

Another month of trying times for the Fan, as secrets long-kept will be brought to the limelight. Even the utmost of grace may not save this particular Zodiac, so caution is forewarned.

EL CABALLO

El Caballo, i.e. the Horse.

This is a month of prosperity for the Caballo, when everything aligns just right for them. It is the time to find work, love and to go for the goals they may have pushed off the previous month.

LA CANTUTA

La Cantuta, i.e. the Cantuta.

The Cantuta will struggle during this month, for their peace may be interrupted by a series of actionable moments. More than ever, they must practice patience and understanding for family and friends.

EL MATADOR

El Matador, i.e. the Matador.

Compared to the previous month, the Matadors month will not be of ease, but rather a neutral one. It can teeter either which way, luck favoring neither good nor bad, making this a good time to experiment with something new or keep with the status quo.

LA ARTISTA

La Artista, i.e. the Performer.

The Performer will have the time of their life, and yet, their luck will flip-flop during the entirety of this month. Surprises will be around every corner, good and bad - but it is said to be a time of high risk and high reward. Their choices during this month will impact them greatly.

EL PAVO REAL

El Pavo Real, i.e. the Peacock.

Much like the previous month, it would seem the Peacock is with luck again. They shine brightly much like stars within the night sky, grasping for what they wish and seemingly attaining it with ease. Certainly a time to preen and to grow your influence!

UThnb5yrFbnKY9r75X9WLG2QdVdn5LXt8M-4ECOvcbbw_YRb4UsJzUva40VG5Iaf5mYaV4OoqLoE-LU-tS9pxrXVv23zbkGkEieQJE_0EnT005cZMvggtQpyUjUa0Cw-ekMZuhaCFr_Rn-JttyW244s

Signed,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Dimitri Otto of Koravia,

Soberano-Consort of Hyspia, Duke-Consort of Pacazu, Baron-Consort of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lord of La Dorada, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Gran Maestre of El Orden de Francisco, Protector of the Hyspian People, Protector of the Farfolk

HER HIGHNESS, Renata Alba de Pelear,

Infanta of Hyspia, Baroness of Clemente

SENORITA, Amelia Miramaris,

Dama de Honor

Edited by La Corte De Girasol

Renata Alba began asking all her friends their Zodiac, in search of the Horse. She wasn't about to give up her luck, and intended on sticking like glue to the poor individual. "Ellie! What's your Zodiac?" The missive is waved wildly about, as she approached her lady-in-waiting.

@Lokvank

As she was asked about her zodiac, the infanta's lady in waiting took a look at the missive and went to read the peacock's paragraph. "Oh hey, looks like I'm lucky this month" Commented the elfess with a smile, which remained as she narrowed her gaze somewhat "which means I get to do risky things!" 

@tadabug2000

"I will have to avoid entering tournaments" Rafael said as he read that the zodiac of the bull. "Only the stars can hold me back from winning."

Fynn blinked upon reading the section on the Fan, and grumbled under his breath to the Vinix perched on his shoulder, “Nonsense, I’ll be fine.” Who cared for caution? Certainly not him.