Release of the A.B.C.A.Z ("Ascalon Border Camp Autonomous Zone")

dhMTFdbwEp7ol8X-CatLdgduY3KVa8bbL-h911R3O6Vl42dkt6MTLRn2WfppNDy7CfS8_irHIQnFEAKFr9rt4lv5eCcy_JWiplq-Jif6zPR7g4gUHtQafxca6t0Bi6Ua01Ns1zFPao4xZPizFGjoTr4

Release of "Ascalon"

THE BORDER CAMP AUTONOMOUS ZONE

ENACTED BY

THE CROWN OF AMATHINE

17 Deep Cold SA 178

HfjwnU5V3nGVAbTyXFO36V59Fw_QBKi0lauFAeAKzAR4R9F6izaoIGQtL13y2yv5LAsbC43z1UIa5m00VWjsD4IhSGYpjQsR6aJRnkABj2rzHbbD0Pa7ADLegEpbonzprw4qqiFq3Cb4D9GHaNcDywQ

PAR’INDOR (Preamble) 

As it stands, the Refugee Camp of Ascalon was a settlement erected by Aaunishmen who left their home country in pursuit of lush lands far into the South— erected on newfangled territories on the land situated between Amathine, Kaethul, and Balian. The Crown of Amathine is not interested in retaining a Human civilization within its borders. Amathine is a nominally Pan-Elven nation and desires not to issue Marevarns to people outside Our Realm. The Refugee Camp of Ascalon is to be referred to as a fully autonomous zone outside of the Crown of Amathine. We claim no ownership of the Aaunishmen, their peers, and titles, nor do we aspire to retain ownership of that land. Though it is a lush and fertile landscape, Amathine's efforts ought to remain invested in the city of Aianear.

It is for this reason that I, Sul Amirsan aen Sov, Medin’sair of Amathine, pursuant to powers held in trust to the Crown of Amathine by Indorii I of the Edict of Aianear of 166, proclaim the following decree, to be enacted with immediate effect across the realm. 

INDORII’OEM (Article I). On the release of the Nominal Aaunishmen

By this decree, it is enacted that the lands of the Crown of Amathine shall release control of the lands that have been colonized by the Aaunishmen. The settlers' right to housing shall be respected.

Moreover, by this decree, it is enacted that legal recognition on behalf of Amathine for the Refugee Camp of Ascalon shall hinge on whether John of Aaun recognizes his son John Marcel's claim to the region.

Unaware of their claim, the Crown of Amathine shall recognize that the colonists are not Amathine's subjects. The Medin'sair was not aware of any humans moving South until very recently.

INDORII’NIUT (Article II). On the claim to the region.

By this decree, it is confirmed that the Crown of Amathine was unaware of any squatters on the fringes of the territories occupied by the Crown of Amathine and Haelun'or.

• Consequently, we implore the international community to offer the Aaunishmen aid, as they appear to be in dire straits. Food, water, and other basic necessities appeat to be scarce.
  • The Aaunishmen and other refugees native to the region's customs shall be respected by the Crown of Amathine. There shall be no efforts to remove them from the land.
  • The Prince of Aaun, James Marcel, shall not be persecuted by the Crown of Amathine for occupying the territory.

We afford King John of Aaun our deepest respect and wish his son Prince James Marcel well. We thank you for the interventions your men have rendered us against the Darkspawn in recent years.

HfjwnU5V3nGVAbTyXFO36V59Fw_QBKi0lauFAeAKzAR4R9F6izaoIGQtL13y2yv5LAsbC43z1UIa5m00VWjsD4IhSGYpjQsR6aJRnkABj2rzHbbD0Pa7ADLegEpbonzprw4qqiFq3Cb4D9GHaNcDywQ

Pursuant to Indorii I of the Edict of Aianear of 166

Proclaimed and enacted at Tahn’larueth on 17 Deep Cold SA 178

el’laurir Sul Amirsan aen Sov

Medin’sair of Amathine

qOCb-OFO6oFidfHVvpiv4u22soReRjQGvC9lHsOqQ_GEOFvz99RcAc9li1hoiFE5pAiNzY4I-47pveDKBwvj3z-qZ_5GUweHUfc9j_bz4lh3ib5WeUHBDp2GPwZw-z31sB0hm-MKrnMoGi3tMlWJ7cU