Order and Chaos

[!] You find a small, worn page. The handwriting on it seems rather poor…

It is a weird feeling, writing on a table… Yet I find that my handwriting is still quite illegible… It does not truly matter, for words are meaningless, and they are for the one who writes, more than the one who reads.

One seeks his will done… The other seeks to interrupt it. The third watches, and another listens.

To what end?

Days come and pass, and cold begins its onslaught, only to be brought to defeat by the sun. The forest-fire becomes ash in the rain.

Yet… From the carcasses of the trees the sprouts then grow?

It is an exhilarating feeling, being a pawn in a game, truly. To have a guiding hand is a right, but to be commanded is the true pleasure we all partake.

Do we not?

The threat is unending, even in the peaceful spring wind we must see the flowers come to a burn…

Why?

It all feels as if it occurs in harmony… But who…? Who would command forces that do not yield to them…

Nature..? Fate..? Time..?

For if only in the calming of the swords and the silencing of shouts we could hear the truth be spoken to us so truly.

Do we wish to hear it?

To sit in a cell, it is not the lack of freedom that numbs the mind… It is the promise of it, a carrot dangling so close to your mouth.

How close are we?

Tell me then… Is it order that sows chaos… Or chaos that sows order?

Or perhaps someone else?

Everybody seems to have their answers… Lay their arms for them…

I do not know. Perhaps soon.

- Amako.

I'M IN YOUR WALLS 
I'M IN YOUR WALLS 
I'M IN YOUR WALLS 
I'M IN YOUR WALLS 
I'M IN YOUR WALLS 
I'M IN YOUR WALLS