THE DESIGNATED SUCCESSION OF VES

XVOnzbBzcwKk1ZlFgcdAOplkA6HTw_4DrN4HtXWt1uHfp4bzGf9qjUAgPTusxpyGxvPYe0iEGAHBOGuDlORwGKtjLe3jCoiH_KJdkC53h4PFcRSlwJvY6q0K6IiHQcBMWi-sjSo-x8bvqiEPg_c94yM

ISSUED BY THE COUNT OF VES

23rd OF HOREN’S CALLING, 1978 AST

THE DESIGNATED SUCCESSION OF VES;

And other joyous news

THE SUCCESSOR OF THE COUNTY OF VES

It has been a long period of time that Varoche and now Ves has stood without an official heir to my wondrous and beautiful county. After the loss of my former son and heir to utter insanity I believed it wise to forego designating an official heir for a while but in recent years one of my sons has shown himself as a capable and shrewd candidate. My favored son, Demetrio Sigismondo, has shown himself to be a true Illatian and a true Vessian, worthy of continuing the name of Varoche and assuming Vessian leadership. As such he shall be declared from this day forth to be my co-lord and quasi-mayoral figure of the City of Adruzzo, as the Visdomino of Adruzzo. He shall maintain such a position until my departure from my office as Count, either through death or abdication, where he shall then assume all responsibilities as the Count of Ves and patriarch of the Varoche Estate.

THE NEW LADY OF VES

phJr97jp0bUIl7J5cv2cyGP160t5JWS2mrR7FLj7Gzg5sxjMjD_qmeLgWSG2tCBe3OmqAb7GHmO6abICzqEbKMB1-acH-3qD7kbtVBgHxSEBKFueKue0T6j1APrtO2FqUG8sEWH1T5mtCfrClPZ6oBY

The impromptu wedding of Count Emilio and Ciecherella upon the lakeshore of Sigismond’s Rest

In more recent news, there has been an addition of a new family member, specifically through marriage. It was a joyous summer day, a day in which the lake of Sigismond’s Rest was calm and peaceful with only a few lazy low hung clouds, brightened pink by the setting sun. It was on the day, the 12th of Horen’s Calling, 1978, that I, Emilio Varoche was wed to the good Illatian lady, Ciecherella di Ciecherelli, with the Deacon Ser Stefano Montelliano officiating the wedding at the behest of Bishop Jean Saint Godwin. Ciecherella will serve as a good Countess of Ves, she has provided good counsel to me and my family for a number of years now and this wedding has been a long time coming for both of us.

IN NOMINE DOMINA DE VESSIA,

THE RIGHT HONOURABLE, Emilio Sigismondo Varoche, the Count of Ves and Varoche,

Baron of Napoliza, and Lord of Cors-Suticae

Beamon4

my emperor, my sweet emperor to be beamer

Amelia (who was dead and married off to a de Lewes) was very mad she was passed over for someone named DEMETRIO..

Beamon4