The Dragon-Riders Guild [RECRUITING]

djurreman

Hey, since we're in different time zones and some people have to wait to be accepted, can I have the ability to accept applications if you tell me what makes a good/bad application?

Hey, since we're in different time zones and some people have to wait to be accepted, can I have the ability to accept applications if you tell me what makes a good/bad application?

yes you can, from now on you will be able to accept applications.

sorry they are ranks :P, but you can choose from warior, archer, diplomat, scout and historian

maybe you could give each one a more defined task within the guild to help people pick the class that suits them better (just a small tip)

maybe you could give each one a more defined task within the guild to help people pick the class that suits them better (just a small tip)

we (djurreman and me) are working on it.

Here's a quick banner that I came up with.

2l9nt3p.png

wow thats very very nice. it will be our banner. thank you for making it briamoth

i think ima pick warrior as class

allright the you will be Elessar_The_dragon_Warior

my fellow dragin riders, i have left the guild and joined the wardens. ill still be in charge of the guild till djurreman returns, and ill always keep helping the guild

I'm sorry to see you go. I wish you the best of luck with the Wardens.

thank you briamoth, and i will ask djurreman to make you the new paladin, because i think you deserve it

thank you briamoth, and i will ask djurreman to make you the new paladin, because i think you deserve it

Thank you.

Wow, that's an awesome banner! I wish you all good luck.