Possible Guild/Subrace

Bucky_24

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I start a Blood Elf Guild?

• Yes! Do it!
    • Shut up white boy! No way you gonna make it!

Okay this is an idea I have been pondering over the past couple of days. You see to me the Elves seem to be too... Peaceful I think might be a good word? I don't know but what I am getting at is a "darker" side of the elves. The Blood Elves. Kind of like Orcs but with pale skin. They have been know to drink the blood of their kills (Yea I know Vampire cliche but stay with me!). The Role playing aspect would be like outcastes of the Elven Society and have then gone "underground" This is just an idea but I would like to keep it small like they are maybe Elves who were born with Ibless's taint? Or They could be called The Fallen Elves, or just the Fallen. As since they are no longer apart of the Elven Society. They maybe be know for being agile and swift. They would naturally have a deep hate for the Undead and Ibless because they are the reason of their stature. If you like this then please post something on it? If it doesn't go here please tell me where so I can move it! The reason it's in Guilds is because I figured if it's bad for a subrace or something then just a guild that I would like to head thank you! Or atleast be apart of. Please post ALL thinking because this is just a thought.

I suggest you just have it as a guild were, as part of initiation you choose to leave the mainstream elves, ( maybe be drinking blood ). Then when you get enough support you can push for becoming a subrace.

Well all I could find on the Dark Elves is:

You are of the Dark Elves, the dusty skinned brothers of the Elves. Although more cunning and physically stronger than your brothers, you lack their patience and skills in archery.

Which has nothing to do with being murderous like Blood Elves due to their ties with Ibless. Unless I am missing something please point it out. Not trying to be smart or anything. I just want to RP something like this.

Thank you Gunnar. Though do you have any ideas for recuiting it? Elves don't seem too... Interested? Seems like something Orcs and Humans would do but I don't know about Elves but I really want to have this guild made.

Well if you could get a villian app accepted. You could have something were they " sell there soul " for a " favor " of some kind. Which im sure a villian app for something like this would get accepted easily; seeing they're always looking for complex villians. That is if you can make this fit with your lore.

Yea I am going to type a Villan Application tommorrow because I have to go to bed now, but I still want the Creative Juices flowing guys! Keep posting ideas! Also I was thinking maybe for villan application(Thinking of changing character name) Seethr was born with the taint of Ibless? Maybe he has a deep hate for the undead and Ibless for giving him this but has split personalities? The "dark" side is always at war with his other half? That would get him kind of an insane boost to rp with? I really like it and if you can post ideas for him that would be nice too!

Impact the world enough as a Dark elf, and you'll change the definition. Orcs started off as human clones. Look at our sub-races; they're garbage.

Well i sugqest you shy away from a split personality, because if you are planing to be the leader you need to be sure in your cause. Also i think the origin of the taint should be from the drinking of blood. Your hate is for the elves and the undead; the elves because you hate something about them ( i will leave this up to you, but i suggest there efinity with nature ). I suggest you hate the undead, not because they're the source of your taint, but simply that you hate that people asosiate you with them when you are not. As for your character he will have to be a little crazy, coniving, and brutal. Not strait up evil, but instead willing to do what ever in the name of personal gain. So in some cases you will side with good, just for your own reasons.

Alex i think he is looking for a way that he can make his own lore within the confines of the game; not simply change or add to existing lore.

Thanks Gunnar! Your a lot of help! I really appiciate it! Also does anyone know what a good way to recuit would be? Also I added a poll so people can vote on the idea!

i have been told if you have a guild idea you have to post it in the "idea's and lore fourm". so i thinkyou have to post it there but i think there are already to many guilds as there is and you need to wait till a gm accepts the idea i am still waiting for mine.

Alrighty! Just to get my Villan Application accepted with be hard itself. Got to worry about that now but keep posting your thoughts!