The Nical Empire ((Removed for new post))

CommanderCaleb

I just love people who come in here and say "this guild will be awesome, and I will be your tyrannical leader!"

Just a quick note, I know you think your names are correct and that's the best thing to do, but maybe you should pick different ranking titles that aren't used by every other militant guild.

The history makes very little sense to me. And doesn't the Teutonic Order already do that?

The history makes very little sense to me. And doesn't the Teutonic Order already do that?

I am sorry about that, I didn't go through the history I will edit it more later

sorry about that!

Seeing as your member count is rather low at the moment, surely the Nical Platoon/Order would be better than the Nical Empire, at least until your member count grew?

And let us hope that your diplomatic schedules are informed by the visited one, before you should arrive.......

It would be such a shame to put any of your diplomats in the dungeons :twisted:

I have within two months (I have the Most Viewed Lore on RP Forum to show) shown the Teutonic Order to be a bit imperialistic, but this guy doesnt have a lick of history whereas I have a flourishing Lore, just wanted to separate myself from the person who is going about this process all wrong.

Seeing as your member count is rather low at the moment, surely the Nical Platoon/Order would be better than the Nical Empire, at least until your member count grew?

I strongly agree, I shall try to work something out

I don't understand what you mean by your empire being an early version of the English and redcoats. Personally I think that you should create lore and history which fits into LOTC. I'm not a fan of bringing real life ideas and history into what is supposed to be a "fantasy" game.

This sounds great. Love to be apart of it. Also could i join the army.

mc name: greener161

rp name: morgath

And let us hope that your diplomatic schedules are informed by the visited one, before you should arrive.......

It would be such a shame to put any of your diplomats in the dungeons :twisted:

Hahahaha, I remember my first day on the server! my mistake :P

If you hear chanting. run.