The Nical Empire ((Removed for new post))

CommanderCaleb

Hehehe. Another Empire opposing us orcs. Have fun burning like you did in the arena with the rest of your guild

Da skah lat did!Lat did not kill mogroka.He has diamond fists and cant be klomped!

I killed you'r leader in the arena though :P

eh?

You fight one runt which you win a duel against and the next duel you lost against a other runt.

You never Dueled me.

But you don't know the honor of our Bruddahs. You fight a group, Then the whole nation is against you. As before ye didn't klomp wargoth. You klomp runt then one pushed you into the fire. Hope some of our bruddahs are hungry. Cause there gonna be alot of leftover meat. And we might capture you leader of the Nical, Maybe make you orc slave or 3 course meal. Either way. You don't approach us when you called orc "PRETTY"

"Eh'still be ah'toopid pinkskin, and matz'still gun'klomp im' iv 'ah peep im' ennywhere near Krugmah," Lokria mutters to herself upon hearing the news. "Idjit."

((EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure you need to pay like a million minas/lots of RL money to to have your tiny little group considered an official nation.))

OOC: Thing is people, a group of people can claim themselves to be a nation, act like a nation and kill other nations like a nation and still not be recognised by some as a nation. Being a nation is more per perspective and to the opinion of the masses rather then what IS.

Take for example communist china. The democrats were purged and forced out of china where they took refuge in Thailand (I think, a nearby small Asian country if not that one). So while the communists had control of china, the world stage did not recognise the actual communist leaders of china to be the leaders, and they did not recognise China as a proper nation. Rather they recognised the Democrats who went into hiding as the representatives of the nation. The situation is not completely similar, but you get my point. It is what people BELIEVE it is. And I am under the impression that the Nical empire is seperate from the Oren nation so therefore they are either a nation or a group of very advanced and organised bandits.

"Eh'still be ah'toopid pinkskin, and matz'still gun'klomp im' iv 'ah peep im' ennywhere near Krugmah," Lokria mutters to herself upon hearing the news. "Idjit."

((EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure you need to pay like a million minas/lots of RL money to to have your tiny little group considered an official nation.))

That really hurts me,

I owned a minecraft server from before, I got a refund from it and used the money for LOTC

This seems very interesting you should refer to yourself as a state not a nation, I will never recognize you personally as a ruler of an empire either. Your numbers are low, this is just pathetic (really cool guild its just my character would hate the idea)

Due to our recent aquisition of massive plots of land between King's road and the original city, we are now on the path to becoming a full-fledged empire, and eventually kingdom. We're recruiting and accepting citizens, so come one come all and become a part of the rapidly growing Nical Empire! Located just off of King's road between Alras and the new Oren Fiefdom.

This seems very interesting you should refer to yourself as a state not a nation, I will never recognize you personally as a ruler of an empire either. Your numbers are low, this is just pathetic (really cool guild its just my character would hate the idea)

Read my post sir, you have your opinion but do not express it in a negative way (such as calling people or what they are trying to do "pathetic" because that is just rude >_<

(Just a note, i'm not saying that to be a "backseat Moderator" i'm saying that because its my nature to tell people not to be rude)