The Spore palace a small group called the Spore

brodz1

*As you’re walking through the woods you come across a small vine covered hut, as you enter the hut you see a book falling apart on a table. Many pages are ripped out but you see the words as if they were still brand new. They read...*

Lore

When Aegis blossomed into life and the oceans were filled one single spore floated down from the sky, landing in a cave it formed a small mushroom. This mushroom soon sprouted up and started forming limbs. After 3 years the spore had become a lone being not known as any of the races that are today. The spore was left to wander throughout the caves and as it walked smaller mushroom spores fell off of it quickly growing. As the spore arrived at an exit of the tunnel it stepped out into blazing sunlight that blinded it after the few years it had been in the cave. Once the spore regained its vision it saw a man shouting words that made things sprout from the earth. As the spore wandered farther away from the man it began to form into a more natural being, its ears grew long and it began to grow taller. It had resembled an elf yet not quite. The spore realized that if it were to live it would need to create more of its kind. Soon it began to conjure up abnormal spores that had been like the original spore, as the three new spores burrowed into the earth the original chanted three words, Thinus, Dorok and Gorin. The names of the three that would eventually start to worship the spore as there god Thousands of years later.

As written in the ancient language the spores would raise again yet they are not really spores just a combination of the reaces who worship the spore. The three Names stated in the book have been given to three of the races, Thinus the elf, Dorok the orc and Gorin the dwarf.

The time has come... Nature returns...

Rules:

1. Never state who you are to the public.

2. Do not harm other Spores unless told by one of the Three.

3. If captured emit the words of old to hide what you say.

4. Never give others the location of the palace.

5. If in trouble with guards take the punishment, we don’t want problems.

6. Treat the three as you would your king, during meetings your word will be heard but might not be imputed into the outcome.

7. Follow server rules.

Application:

MC name:

RP Name:

A 3-5 paragraph Bio:

If you could prove you are a spore:

Do you accept the rules?

We have initiation are you ready to do it;

Do you believe you’re good at rp:

Have you ever been banned, If yes why:

Initiation:

It’s quite simple actually, pretty much I give you a wooden sword and 3 bread. I put you into a cave I dug out under the palace and you must live in it for 3 days, pretty much the 3 days represent the 3 years that the original spore had to grow.

As more people join these slots will be filled.

Rotten Spores: Those who have turned to evil and betrayed us:

The three: The original three descendants from the spore: brodz1/ Thinus, /Dorok, /Gorin

Spore knights: Warriors that have grown and past the knight test: ((it’s a secret :D))

Half Growns: Those who have past initiation and been granted entry in the palace by one of the three:

Spores: Those who live in the palace yet have not passed initiation:

In case one of the three dies: If one of the three dies the spores who wish to take their place compete in three trials, one a fight to the death, those who complete this will go on to the next round. Two a trial of wits, you must answer three questions from the remaining two of the three. Three you must fight the final two of the three until knocked over the edge of the arena. If told to stop you stop because you might end up killing the other one of the two in battle.

*Purpose* the purpose of the spores it to bring nature back upon most of Aegis, The spot Al_kazar was built was once a massive forest and I hoped that the spores largest nemesis would be Oren for its crimes against nature. Also as for the orcs deserts we strive to bring out their hidden nature that lies within.The elves will probably be our allies and as for the dwarves their mighty structures of stone must rejoin with the earth.

Also for all applicants just PM me and I’ll read your app then I’ll get back to you. We do have a plot that king_creeper3 has graciously donated to us in his banned state. He wishes to join once or if he gets unbanned.

In case of attack. If under attack from anyone you must flee into the initiation caves. Only Spore Knights may stay and fight along with the battle leader in the three. If there is a recruit in the Initiation then we go deeper into the earth to the Lapis Lazuli storage. Our true forms might be brought out by the mass amount of the gem but we will stay there and wait until we are safe.

Allies:

Enemys: The Nical Empire

Interesting lore..but this sounds like a new race. You might want to talk to a GM before you build up everything and they shut you down. I like the idea though.

Before you start RPing using this lore, you will definitely need GM approval. Cool idea, though!

EDIT: The Orcs and (some) Elves don't view the desert as a lifeless plain, they view it as a place of hidden life, that shows how strong life really can be, to survive in such an inhospitable place. That's in the Shaman lore.

I want mushroom people too, but this is not the way to implement it in terms of lore.

Well you aren't suggesting a guild, this is a race...

Well yes I guess it is a New race yet id like it to be just for the clan. Its not really something im suggesting for the /register for new players. In a sense I guess its similar to the dragon borns except we dont have special abilities. Technically we are just elves possibly other races but we come from a different lineage. So pretty much the player stays there actual race but we are not a new race, just a different branch of this race, like the druids for instance.

Ok Ive made it so the spore are less of a race and more worship the original spore as there god.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.