Aeriel's Followers

argonian

((Ya i been seeing more nations vs nations lately. Meaning people are focusing each toher than one group such as undead))

Well, that lasted.

((Why are you still here? You quit the server, there's no point in staying just to troll.))

I don't get why anyone would be against this guild.

If the Foa disbanded then it is normal that an old member wants to start over.

I wish you the best of luck with this guild.

My the light of Aeriel enlighten your path

You're calling that a troll?

u mad?

((Just leave, you said you were but then you stay just to annoy everyone.))

Well, if Tylos cant keep this guild together, I'm not staying, I shall commit myself 100% to the Oren Guard.

Your right, I can't. Even old Followers try to stop us, it seems most have lost faith and hate those that still have it.

((Mods, can this be locked? Anyway, I'm sorry Kashi but I can't be in this guild, I'm tired of people trolling me and metagaming to ruin my RP.))

((Haider. I was in the FoA. Private, but maybe I got a promotion. I dunno. But there are no medics, and that was my job before))

((I'll lock it if you want. I'm disapointed in all of the trolling and rude remarks, most of them were ooc in an in character topic. I strongly suggest continuing this guild, but its not up to me. Locked.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.