Yosawa

Jon Evaglno

((Here we go. Writes book on Anti-Yosawa :P))

If you could pm me more details on the darkness or the light Yosawa's respectively

I would like to know more of them.

((do yosawas get magic? And can my (ic) adopted son be my apprentice?))

((Unfortunately, no. However, you do have a spiritual connection to your Giorma, which gives you heightened senses to things in that element. You, for example, could tell when there is a hot place nearby, or when a forest fire breaks out. I'm trying to keep this out of metagaming territory, but you are able to "sense" fire or heat. As long as your son applies here, he can be a Uosawa.))

wOuld love to do this!!!! So awesome however must we find our own place to build the temple?

((First, you need to apply, then you need to find a place to build your temple and build it.))

((brilliant thanks. We are planning to rp him as the son who doesn't belive. I am a (sort of) shaman so i will just use that magic but only when fire based. Also I am going to make some changes to the temple design and start writing some stuff in game also i now have a (very bad) yowassa skin. And what is your mc name so i can bird you in game.))

((brilliant thanks. We are planning to rp him as the son who doesn't belive. I am a (sort of) shaman so i will just use that magic but only when fire based. Also I am going to make some changes to the temple design and start writing some stuff in game also i now have a (very bad) yowassa skin. And what is your mc name so i can bird you in game.))

((My mc is Jon021. I'm working on building the Nature Temple as well, and I'll be making my own skin. Try to incorporate some sort of symbol of your element as a prominent part.))

((My mc is Jon021. I'm working on building the Nature Temple as well, and I'll be making my own skin. Try to incorporate some sort of symbol of your element as a prominent part.))

((I will try to. AT the moment it's just red and pinky and i look like a mexican wrestler so i'll ask Jadles.))

MC name: bryce141

RP name: Seth

The position you are applying for: The Light

The connection you have to the element: I have seen the light. I was gifted to see the posibilities in people, the good that has beholded from them. The light has shielded me from dangers many times and I wish to pay homage to the the all mighty. Light is in everything I use, do and see. He guides me through the dark. Killing the demons from below, and light protects all. I have lived in the light and seen the darkness. I have seen his friend fire, and lived with it so. I have so much to give to light as it has shielded me from so much.

(ignore if you are not applying for Yosawa)

Your temple design (just a picture of your design or you can build one in creative and screenshot. Please put them in spoilers): I have not finished building on creative but, it is 7 by i think its 12. It is up and down striped dark wood then glass. It slowly becomes to a point and has 3 floors as well as a basement. It has tourchs almost EVERYWHERE and skylights on ever floor.

Temples don't go to war! Yosawa are like priests, not generals!

Bryce/Seth, accepted. For future reference, where will your temple be?

Jon. I am planning to get a villain app so i can go mad with power and belive that the fire giorgma wants me to destroy all the other temples.

I wish to join this religion but I cannot donate the time needed to fulfill any of my duties so I will not apply for the time being thoug when I can more devote myself to this then I will apply

You are telling nothing about what the religion is even about.icon_cool.gif

You are telling nothing about what the religion is even about.icon_cool.gif

((Maybe if you took those sunglasses off, you'd see the THREE links to information on the religion on page 1.))