Yosawa

Jon Evaglno

The time for realization has arrived. The six Giormas are disappointed. They ruled the pieces of the universe to keep it together, and we've turned our backs on them. I beseech you people, find the Yosawa and awaken them to their purpose!

((That was my cool intro. On to the ACTUAL stuff))

The ways of the Giormas and Yosawas can be found here.

((if you're about to post about more background, follow the link above(put your mouse on the word "here")))

((applications for Yosawa are currently being accepted))

The Yosawa are as follows:

Light Yosawa: Seth

Water Yosawa:

Nature Yosawa: Jon Evaglno

Darkness Yosawa:

Fire Yosawa:

Earth Yosawa:

Their Uosawa (Yosawa-in-training):

Light Uosawa:

Water Uosawa:

Nature Uosawa:

Darkness Uosawa:

Fire Uosawa: Dax Lightbringer

Earth Uosawa:

The six Yosawa need to ascend to their places in their temples. In order to become one of the Yosawa you must follow our ways:

((my fancy way of saying "here's the application"))

MC name:

RP name:

The position you are applying for:

The connection you have to the element:

(ignore if you are not applying for Yosawa)

Your temple design (just a picture of your design or you can build one in creative and screenshot. Please put them in spoilers):

((Please note: this is a religious cult, take it as such. Feel free to express your approval or disapproval (IC of course) of this controversial cult.))

((EEEhhh...

I think this needs some more background. ALOT more background. Need to have a creation myth, why they are out of power, why they are coming back, and why the heck we should worship them besides "because they're awsome" (Yes, you didn't say this, I'm quoteing someone else.)

))

^(( as far as I know there is some more information on the topic in the ideas/lore section :P))

((Heres the link I believe: yosawa

Interesting idea sadly my character do not believe in your sort of religion, good luck))

((EEEhhh...

I think this needs some more background. ALOT more background. Need to have a creation myth, why they are out of power, why they are coming back, and why the heck we should worship them besides "because they're awsome" (Yes, you didn't say this, I'm quoteing someone else.)

))

((As was said, there is a link to most of the info added in the comments and in the post itself.. And who the flip said "because they're awsome?" and what were they refering to?))

[edit] ((the creation myth is the same as the original one. The key difference is that the original god is called Giorgma in the Yosawa version. More importantly, they were never out of power, just ignored. We should worship them because, as said in the other post linked, they hold the universe together by controlling the six pieces.))

Are none able to awaken to their status? Who are the four who will awaken?

((In other words, apply if you're interested))

[[i never told you to add me to the guild, remove me quickly please.]]

(( I believe that a cult/religion like this is a good idea as otherwise there is not the widest range of religious worship ( contradict me if im wrong ) ))

[[i never told you to add me to the guild, remove me quickly please.]]

((Done. If you are joining, let me know.))

((This sounds fun.....

MC name: Mingsly

RP name: Glurg_Howdan Or sometimes fake_Elf

The position you are applying for:Fire yosawa

The connection you have to the element: HE is obbsed with fire and it kills him often becaus of it. Also he wanted to become a shaman to use fire but shamans don't have fire so he turned his back on them.))

Your temple design (just a picture of your design or you can build one in creative and screenshot. Please put them in spoilers): I do not have any screenshots (If you really need them i could get them but it would take a while) But it is a small netherrack hut with lava and fire round the outside. On the inside theonly light is fire and there is a chest of flint and steels and you must take on to be allowed in. There is a small shrine set on fire inside aswell))

DIs luuk fun.....

((This sounds fun.....

MC name: Mingsly

RP name: Glurg_Howdan Or sometimes fake_Elf

The position you are applying for:Fire yosawa

The connection you have to the element: HE is obbsed with fire and it kills him often becaus of it. Also he wanted to become a shaman to use fire but shamans don't have fire so he turned his back on them.))

Your temple design (just a picture of your design or you can build one in creative and screenshot. Please put them in spoilers): I do not have any screenshots (If you really need them i could get them but it would take a while) But it is a small netherrack hut with lava and fire round the outside. On the inside theonly light is fire and there is a chest of flint and steels and you must take on to be allowed in. There is a small shrine set on fire inside aswell))

DIs luuk fun.....

((Methinks you'll do quite nicely. The only thing is that I would prefer if there was a statue of Fire Giorma in your temple. You can make your own idea of what he'd look like, or if you're feeling uncreative you can just look in the lore linked. Just add that and I think you'll be a good Yosawa. By the by, where would you build your temple? In Aegis or in the Verge? By the way, I am an Elf, or as orcs say, a Twiggy. Please, don't verbally or physically abuse your fellow Yosawa. Yosawa are like a sort of brother, treat me as though I am an orc.))

((I will have two. One in Aegis one in the verge. Yep i can add the fire Giorma. And don't worry i dress up as an elf sometimes anyway so i won't verbally abuse you. I'll get started as soon as i get some netherrack.))