The Walkers Guild - Join Here - Applications

T_one21

This is the official application thread for The Walkers

Only post applications here, any questions feel free to PM me or TukTuk(Rocktoke) or use the other thread for both IC and OCC talk

The Walkers Guild is for merchants and adventurers that seeks for a guild with soul, heart and life.

The focus is that all members doeswhat they do best and have the oppertunity to live out their character as much as possible. The guild is split in two halfs, the DayWalkers and the NightWalkers. Each part has its own area and obligations. Basicly the DayWalkers are the peaceful and most friendly part with focus on trading and gathering, and the NightWalkers job is to protect the guild from outer threats. To understand more of this, please read the explanation further down.

Of course we welcome people that just wants to be a simple farmer or a villager, and they will be called: Walker_Name. We gladly welcome villagers since this will for sure get all members a better roleplay experience.

The branches
- with the different ranks

(the ranks written is just there to give a hint of how you should pay yourrespect for certain jobs)

THE NIGHTWALKERS

NightWalker - Recruit

You will be given missions that are rather easy to accomplish. After a couplejobs performed well you will be promoted.

NWalker_Name alt. NightWalker_Name

DuskWalker - Corporal

Your priority will be either guarding the main gate or as a look out in thedefense towers or in the outposts. Your greatest mission is to defend and aidthe people living around you.

DWalker_Name alt. Name_the_DuskWalker

Player: Bofaim (Dogz_6111), Moses (Salkin91mtb)

DarkWalker - Seargent

As the world is getting more betray full each and everyday the need of spies and chameleons rises. To get the guild able to give quick actions against upcoming enemies,we need to know the information when the words leave there own mouth. Besides these missions, the DarkWalkers are often used as buyable guardians, either fora shorter travel or as guards on a specified location over a specified time.

It´s desired that these members use the full length name: DarkWalker_Name sincethey might be misstaken for being DuskWalkers.

DaWalker_Name but preferable Name_the_ DarkWalker

ShadowWalker - Lieutenant

This is the most highly trained millitary men/ women in the guild. In case ofwar or an ally in need of assistance these are the men to send. Courageous andnatural talents in the art of war. If you meet an SWalker, make sure to pay your respect, and they will give you theirs.

SWalker_Name alt Name_the_ShadowWalker

Players: Vain Loshelim (ShadowoKing)

StarWalker - Captain

The Captain is the leader of a smaller group of either Shadow or DuskWalkers.He is often given commands from his superior and have to get the words intoaction. May also have command over the guards and the responsibility to makesure there are enough men watching and defending the town.

Player: Polcari (Pheonixpro1)

MoonWalker - General

The MoonWalker is the over all decision maker for the NightWalkers. Anyquestions regarding NightWalker bussines will be taken with him. Also recommendations for promotions of fellow NightWalkers will be given to him.

Player: Johannes (T_one21)

THE DAYWALKERS

DayWalker - Recruit

The peaceful villager that seeks for a close living with the nature. You needskills in cooking and lumbering since you are the provider for this guild. Thisis the most secure life and you have plenty of time talking (RPing) with fellow Walkers to hear their stories. Things you make can be sold by the merchants toget Minas for the guild, of course you get a share of this to. Another part ofthe DayWalkers may be farmers, breeding sheeps, pigs and cows for food and wool.A hard but appreciated work.

Players: Milarol (blob845), Awren (RiverW09)

TorchWalker - Corporal

Another peaceful type that has the goal to gather the hard building materials for the guild. These materials will be built with or sold by the merchants. Youwill of course get a cut of these tradings too.

A high level of Excavation and Mining is to prefer since you are very useful inthe build of the town also.

Players: Tybalt (xmin)

ShineWalker - Sergeant

These are the ones that travels all over world to make bargains and sell goodsfrom our town. Our income of minas depends a lot on these people since we are anon-hostile guild. Your skills are focus on being reliable, good with words andgot a trustful character.

DawnWalker - Lieutenant

The hunters are also one of the minas collecting groups, since they are huntingfor all kinds of vicious creatures both night and day. Their most primary skillis Archery, which also makes this group the number one part of the DayWalkersthat can join the NightWalkers in times of war.

FlareWalker - Captain

This is a small delegation that seeks for new markets, lands and continuouslyseek for new members to the guild in foreign parts of the world. These men arecarefully choosen of the SunWalker and is of course the face of the guild fornon-members.

WalkerDiplomat

The name says it all, in peace or war the WalkerDiplomat is the main link toother guilds. Since the heads of the guild cant be everywhere all the time, abig responsibility lies on the Diplomats shoulder. To prevent war and buildbonds to other guilds is their main priority. Of course they as well report tothe SunWalker for missions and advice if needed.

SunWalker - General

The head of the DayWalker branch that controls all actions for the lower ranks. Any questions regarding your job as a DayWalker should be taken with him. In need of advice he is the one to ask.

Player: TukTuk (rocktoke)

There is a uniform for the members of the guild which we expect you towear, PM your email or Skype to me or TukTuk (Rocktoke) and we will come back to you regarding your skin, and finally send you your guild uniform.

Rules

DO NOT steal from any Walker

DO NOT kill other Walkers

DO NOT build inside of the keep without permission from Tuktuk or Johannes

DO NOT grief

DO NOT commit other bad deeds if you want to stay in the guild! (Stealing, Killing innocents,Robbing)

If you don't follow these simple rules you will be punished and might even eventually get banned from the guild!

To make it into the guild be sure to fill out the application as good as you possibly can. The better you can explain your goals, the easier we can give you a properiate place in our guild.

Regards, Johannes the MoonWalker and TukTuk the SunWalker

Application MC name:

Character name:

Short Biography:

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you?

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers?

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you?

~Application~

MC name: Pheonixpro1

IC name: Polcari

Biography: Polcari has always been a happy elf, been taught how to fight by the tough and mighty warriors of krug he knows the way of the blade.

Why do you want to join the Walkers? To have a great start in Aegis.

What speical skills will you be albe to give to The Walkers? Swordfighting and Archery

Which branch would you like to join and why? NightWalkers

Application

Mc name: T_one21

Character name: Johannes

Short Bio: After my escape from home my friend TukTuk and I started a life long journey togheter. After rebuilding the Longside and the Lower Longside we agreed on making a guild for others like us.

I am and will always be a nightwalker since Im head of the branch.

MC name: Pheonixpro1

IC name: Polcari

You are accepted (since you allready are a part of the guild!)

You are given the rank: ShadowWalker

Regards, Johannes

Application

MC name: Dogz_6111

Character name: Bofaim

Short Biography: After being born a Dwarf and living 10years there my family died from a house fire, brought up from my Uncle who was a Elf I learned a way of the Forest and connected with it, my Uncle never stopped me from my Dwarven culture he taught me how to mine and fight with a Axe, after recently meh uncle dying I have to start out as Aegis in a new.

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you? Because I have to start out somewhere and this seems like a friendly and happy guild to join.

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers? NightWalkers, Aye'

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you? Lumberjacking and Beheading people with ma Beautiful Diamond axe.

MC name: Dogz_6111

Character name: Bofaim

Accepted!

You will start out as a DuskWalker, guarding the town.

((of course right now we all have to do everything together, but hopefully you´ll be able to rank up to Shadow soon))

((PM me or Rocktoke your email and we will get you your skin done soon too. any questions, use the other thread please.))

Welcome!

Regards, Johannes

My Application

MC name: xmin

Character name: Tybalt or Lucan most of the time its Tybalt.

Short Biography: After I left my old guild due to it disbandment I wonder around Agies for awhile. Until I found a place where I could find a small piece of peace. Where I can pratice my craft blacksmithing.

Why do you think The Walkers is for you? I can do what I want. I will make new freinds it seems like a friendly guild. The stick up for each other.

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers it peaceful and what I would like to do.

Which special skills will the guild have use for you? (I have not placed my skills pionts yet) I am good at blacksmithing I enjoy mining and I will (reluctantly) cut down trees. If nessarly I know the basics of fighting (basics only).

MC name: xmin

Character name: Tybalt or Lucan most of the time its Tybalt.

I am good at blacksmithing I enjoy mining...

Accepted!

Since you enjoy mining and we don´t have any name (yet?) to cover blacksmithing, I suggest we for now call you "Tybalt_the_TorchWalker". Any questions, please PM me or wright in the official The Walkers guild thread.

Welcome to the guild!

Regards, Johannes

*Application*

MC name: ShadowoKing

Character name: Vain Loshelim

Short Biography: Raised and used to live in a shed in the forests. Used to have a life as a peaceful hunter until taken away by an angry Orc raid. I am searching for hope for my taken lost wife.

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you? Want to live in a friendly community to help others to avoid what happened to me and maybe...just maybe I could find my lost wife.

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers? NightWalkers because I want to help this community and help others to make Aegis a peaceful place.

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you? Sword and my trusty archery skills.

MC name: ShadowoKing

Character name: Vain Loshelim

Accepted!

You have already been a member of this guild and proven good in combat, therefore you are now promoted to ShadowWalker. Congratulations!

Regards, Johannes

MCName: blob845

Character name:Milarol

Short Biography:Milarol is fairly new to lotc and has always loved building. He is looking for a guild that will support and enable to carry out his ambitions. He dresses to the occasion and is friendly with other players.

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you? I like the look of the Walkers as the people seem friendly and i also like the concept of different roles in the guild.

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers? I will choose DayWalkers as Milarol has never really been one for killing and has always preferred to support rather than lead.

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you? I am good at building and also gathering. I am also quite inventive and can learn things quickly. I also have experience in coding in visual basic and setting up websites.

Application MC name: gao252

Character name: Ien_Renijh

Short Biography: Ien is a blinng him a man but a determine one at that, though he is no longer blind thanks to a jaded glass eye he obtains IC. He is ok at the bow and has gotten a very nice education. He isn't a great fighter but he thinks while he fights making him posing a threat to unprepared warriors. He has a small amount of arcane abilities taught to him while he was young and in school. He knows very little about magic but knows enough to stay alive.

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you? I found your guild IC and it looked very fine. I feel that a guild like this will server my rp thirsts weel.

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers? I would choose the NightWalkers but would probably assist the DayWalkers thanks to the fact that he is intelligent. He doesn't like the role of a merchant though and feels that a merchant can't become to important. He also enjoys to fight to a certain extent.

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you? I feel the guild will most likely use his intelligents to aid them the most, though his fighting skills might come in handy and in time he might become better at the Arcane Arts.

Application MC name: gao252

Character name: Ien_Renijh

Accepted!

Your character seems to be doing good in both branches, but I would rather see you on the DayWalkers, because of your high intelligence and previous experience in guilds. This will be helpful as you could be a good member of the group that travels thru out the lands to find new areas to put up outposts and new allies.

Still you want some more action, which makes me think of you as a hunter, still a DayWalker, but in case of an attack or war, you are the ranged warrior that completes the military force of the Walkers.

((Please PM me your thoughts, if you find a rank that you think would suit you better at our guild page (www.one21.se) please write that too))

Regards, Johannes

MC name: Pravino

Character name: Diplomat_Pravino (Pravino Amell)

Short Biography: Raised in the forests.He was a mercenary but since his parents died in an undead attack he became a hunter. He has two cousins who are the HoneBeards.

Why do you think The Walkers is the guild for you? I want to be in a guild which has two branches- fighters and traders not just one.

Which branch will you choose and why: DayWalkers/NightWalkers? Daywalkers because my character has an illness which slows his fighting a bit.(Lag)

Which special skills will the guild have use for in you? Combat skills. He will aslo be able to keep records on everyone on the guild.