The United Aegis Coalition

Seventh / Ryan

Looks good guys, you have Lunavara's support should it be needed, side note i had to lol when i saw the U.A.C. halo much?

Al'Khazar burns, Iblees' taint spreads to claim the lands of Aegis. My friend, it is too late to create a guild and fight back, I am sorry.

You would give up that easily? You would lie down and surrender to chaos your body and soul. *Spits at feet* There are others that still hold faith, others that will still fight. And they are better all the more for it. So go ahead, run, try to hide, die. Iblee's promises death to this land and its inhabitants. I beseech others to not follow this cowards example, to stand and fight against the darkness.

((As the Medic Leader, can I accept apps?))

((no))

MC Name: weeberlore

Character Name: My name is Aeriyo Oakwind.

Character Race: Woof Elf

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: Aeriyo is a one-legged Wood Elf. His leg was lost in the Blight of Al'Khazar, due to a tainted Undead blade. Although he is unable to fight in battle, Aeriyo's ambitions to assist others is unbreakable. Many who meet Aeriyo find him to be kind and very friendly. He can cut wood, is beginning to farm, and is also building a contraption that will assist him while walking. This contraption will be a replacement for his right leg, and will allow him to work hands free. Aeriyo wishes to assist hurt soldiers and civilians in the field of battle.

Why do you wish to join?: I aspire to join because, as of now, because I am in need of a job. Why not have a job that helps other people? It is much better than sitting around Laurelin, which is what I have been doing recently.

What Division do you wish to join?: I wish to join the Medic-Core.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: Aeriyo will bring an open mind, kindness, and devotion. He is not skilled in the art of medicine yet, but he must start somewhere.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Absolutely, I vow to it.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: I am against the Undead. As stated in my biography, I lost my leg due to a tainted Undead's sword. I wish for the end of suffering the Undead have brought upon Aegis.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I will spread the words of Aeriel & her Children to my greatest extent throughout Aegis.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes, quite.

I can fit ye wit' a wooden leg, if ye want. It won't be like a regular 'un, but it works.

Thank you, it is quite an honor!

EDIT: I'm standing right in front of you, in game.

Hey

I was just accepted kinda to the TUAC do you have anouther thread that has news or some thing where I can see what is going on? thanks

MC Name: weeberlore

Character Name: My name is Aeriyo Oakwind.

Character Race: Woof Elf

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: Aeriyo is a one-legged Wood Elf. His leg was lost in the Blight of Al'Khazar, due to a tainted Undead blade. Although he is unable to fight in battle, Aeriyo's ambitions to assist others is unbreakable. Many who meet Aeriyo find him to be kind and very friendly. He can cut wood, is beginning to farm, and is also building a contraption that will assist him while walking. This contraption will be a replacement for his right leg, and will allow him to work hands free. Aeriyo wishes to assist hurt soldiers and civilians in the field of battle.

Why do you wish to join?: I aspire to join because, as of now, because I am in need of a job. Why not have a job that helps other people? It is much better than sitting around Laurelin, which is what I have been doing recently.

What Division do you wish to join?: I wish to join the Medic-Core.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: Aeriyo will bring an open mind, kindness, and devotion. He is not skilled in the art of medicine yet, but he must start somewhere.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Absolutely, I vow to it.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: I am against the Undead. As stated in my biography, I lost my leg due to a tainted Undead's sword. I wish for the end of suffering the Undead have brought upon Aegis.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I will spread the words of Aeriel & her Children to my greatest extent throughout Aegis.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes, quite.

Accepted

((In Halo, it's U.N.S.C., not U.A.C.))

You are right it was DOOM and DOOM 2 that was UAC

((OK then. Was just claryfiying))

Only people from the Commanding Oficers+ Tier may recruit. Squad leader of the Special forces being Major.

To clear some things up, Bowman, you are one rank uder the leader of the MEdics. You are a captain. The LEader would be Medic Colonel.

Also, we have a signature, now!

UAC.png

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg144/etniesheckler720/UAC.png

-Thanks to Fillyy!

~Seventh