The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

[[Any idea when the newcomers event is happening yet..?]]

((I think thats next week. We do have the tomb event tonight though at around 12-1am GMT 0))

((I think thats next week. We do have the tomb event tonight though at around 12-1am GMT 0))

[[idk where that is or where I'm supposed to go :blink: Plus my character hasn't heard anything back ICly]]

[[idk where that is or where I'm supposed to go :blink: Plus my character hasn't heard anything back ICly]]

((you should talk to callum about it. He's the one who should be contacting you IG))

EDIT: Tomb event is officially in around 14 hours. Be ready. We'll msg you the meet location. All who are awaiting trials and training, this will be handled by White after the event.))

((*shoots self in the head becuase of shame

Guys I am so sorry, I cant even say how sorry I am. My stupid ****ing Virgin Media internet died on me and it simply wouldnt connect for me via my pc for the past 2 days. I have no idea what happened. BUT, I am available ALL week and will be there for all rp that needs doing, all training and all the building. ))

*A letter arrives by courier, along with the courier are a group of six muscular men carrying a coffin, the courier hands over the letter, bows and stands back as his men lower the coffin*

"My Dearest Friend,

I have been waiting ever eagerly for my demands, though I grow rather impatient, I have brought you something that may make you re-consider my proposal. I believe he was a friend of yours? Luke Green, it seems we had a fairly constructive conversation when I surrounded him with my men, tied him up and dropped him from a cliff. I managed to gather his remains and bring them to you.

If you wish to re-consider the demands, it was 5000 minas.

If you ever so wish it, we may discuss our matters on the field of battle, my choice, my time.

~Sincerely, The Upright Man"

*Upon opening the coffin, it reveals a severly severed body stitched back together, his head is decapitated and replaced with that of a Wolfs head, upon his chest is tattooed the mask of the Upright Man, Luke Green's head sits at the corpses feet*

After meeting with 'White' I have turned eager to fully join this pack, men. I will be free whenever, GMT.

*A letter arrives by courier, along with the courier are a group of six muscular men carrying a coffin, the courier hands over the letter, bows and stands back as his men lower the coffin*

"My Dearest Friend,

I have been waiting ever eagerly for my demands, though I grow rather impatient, I have brought you something that may make you re-consider my proposal. I believe he was a friend of yours? Luke Green, it seems we had a fairly constructive conversation when I surrounded him with my men, tied him up and dropped him from a cliff. I managed to gather his remains and bring them to you.

If you wish to re-consider the demands, it was 5000 minas.

If you ever so wish it, we may discuss our matters on the field of battle, my choice, my time.

~Sincerely, The Upright Man"

*Upon opening the coffin, it reveals a severly severed body stitched back together, his head is decapitated and replaced with that of a Wolfs head, upon his chest is tattooed the mask of the Upright Man, Luke Green's head sits at the corpses feet*

*the Dark Wolf looks down scowling, the letter clutched in his right hand

Luke.......

*the Dark Wolf clenches his fist with the letter in it, crumbling it.

Who the hell is this coward......taking out my men, but too scared to fight me in person...

*He looks to the courier and pulls out his sword and points it at his throat

Tell this.....coward...that if he wants me...come and get me. I challenge him. We fight like REAL men. One on one. If he dares.

*He looks down with a furious expression on his face

I will avenge you Luke.......I swear it.

((we should organise a time and a place for timezone reasons. Name your terms.))

After meeting with 'White' I have turned eager to fully join this pack, men. I will be free whenever, GMT.

((Can you be online tomorrow morning for GMT 0?

EDIT: congratualtions btw :D We will have the official cermony for you as soon as we get the hall built up.))