Rangers Of The Forest Applications

B3rZ3rkA

IGN: B3rZ3rkA

Character Name: Ezio

Timezone: utc+8

Race: human

Roleplaying Skill: Im good at roleplaying and i like it.

Why you wish to join?: Because he is good at handling swords and he is good at making weapons because his father crafted weapons and Ezio can help the rangers of the forest by making weapons.

Will you uphold every Rule: yes i will

Link to your Application: it has be delete i dont no how i carnt find it.

Problems

- This application should be in the Rangers Thread, geez. The guild forum is cluttered enough.

- You used the name Ezio? Are you suuuuure your application is accepted?

- To back up the above statement, "it has be delete i dont no how i carnt find it."

- I think that speaks for itself

he was accepted, or he wouldnt be allowed to do all this stuff on the server? me and 5upernov4 are his mates and applied at the same time. he isnt the best at spelling because he has dyslexia, does this mean he cant play on lotc? not saying this to be offensive but just pointing it out.. thanks :)

Why would having the name Ezio effect whether or not he gets accepted or not?

It is a name is it not?

What seperates a name somebody makes up from that of a gaming character?

I know for a fact that he has been accepted and that his application isn't on the forums.

Oh, and why are you complaining about the guild forum being cluttered? How does that affect you in any way?

I hope you take this into acount before you do this to other people because you don't know why they spelled a word wrong and if they are dyslexic (which B3rZ3rkA is) it could upset them and it's all becuase you are moaning about a forum being cluttered and that they spelled a word wrong?

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.