The Fighters Guild

Yamnothere

I would join, but I'm pregnant...

[[ Anything related to Skyrim, Oblivion, etc, I deem an unoriginal guild. Sorry bro. ]]

[[ If you want to make contradictions about the BH, I took it from command and conquer. ]]

[[ Anything related to Skyrim, Oblivion, etc, I deem an unoriginal guild. Sorry bro. ]]

[[ If you want to make contradictions about the BH, I took it from command and conquer. ]]

(( i'd just love to say: 1: black hand is the name of the dark brotherhood in oblivion, and 2) the background to your avatar is the texture to the door of the cheydenhall sanctuary... /trollface )

((That is also a popular game so it is the same as if it comes from Skyrim/Oblivion.))

and i know i know, most of this is tighly based on TeS Fighters guild, so dont comment about that please? ))

(( Not to be harsh or anything but c'mon guys why read something, that says dont do it and then do it anywa-... Oh just.. -... Dont do it -.-'' ))

(( i'd just love to say: 1: black hand is the name of the dark brotherhood in oblivion, and 2) the background to your avatar is the texture to the door of the cheydenhall sanctuary... /trollface )

Yep, you caught me.

No. Just no.

Check out the Illuminus Obscura. THAT'S something.

Anywho, I was and idiot back then. Look at me now, for taking Char615's advice and making the Black Hand the name.

And, actually, it was before this Skyrim craze, so, meh.

Oh, and James, I haven't seen anything from THAT game implemented into this world yet.

So props to me

Oh, and Catty is right, lore must be approved

Yep, you caught me.

No. Just no.

Check out the Illuminus Obscura. THAT'S something.

Anywho, I was and idiot back then. Look at me now, for taking Char615's advice and making the Black Hand the name.

And, actually, it was before this Skyrim craze, so, meh.

Oh, and James, I haven't seen anything from THAT game implemented into this world yet.

So props to me

Oh, and Catty is right, lore must be approved

(( simon, as i've said further up, its an IC thread, your furum mod and all so :3 i dont want to intrude, but yes, as far as i was aware, it was fine, Up to the point where it doesnt have a name? I've gave minimul infomation on this ''country'' And please can you possible delete all posts that are below kendra as they've done exacly what i've asked them not to and commented on the Oblivion thing? >.> ))

(( simon, as i've said further up, its an IC thread, your furum mod and all so :3 i dont want to intrude, but yes, as far as i was aware, it was fine, Up to the point where it doesnt have a name? I've gave minimul infomation on this ''country'' And please can you possible delete all posts that are below kendra as they've done exacly what i've asked them not to and commented on the Oblivion thing? >.> ))

[[ Ah, my mistake then. I will delete them later, but everyone will pretty much judge. It IS named after a guild in Skyrim, and everyone saw the failure the 'Dragon Born' came to be. I'm just giving a heads up about what will most likely happen. ]]

[[ Small lore, or big, it is still making up false stories. Doing this may result in your character having an over-pompous attitude unexplained by actual means.

Telling the history, people may also ask to visit this place, in confirmation of your claims. ]]