The Spectres

OOC

MC Name:

simidimi12

Weekly Availability:

It depends, some weeks I could be on about 5 to 10 hours. But other weeks I could be hardly on for 2 hours.

Timezone:

GMT -5

Have an Accepted VA?:

Yes, for 1,2b and 2a.

Accepted Villain for 1 and 2b

Accepted Mini-App for 2a.

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?:

Since I have a VA, I'd like to work has an assassin (if possible). Note that I also work for Seventis (I am the Dux = I command the army). I would work for you when you would need me.

IC

Name:

Symodimi Dracaena

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?:

I would be willing, but since I would also work for Seventis, I already own a house.

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences:

I am a very experienced fighter. I fought to protect my old town; Azar. I fought in the battle of Das Boot and I also assassinated someone not long ago. In Aegis, I was an Alras Guard and I fought for them in many battles against the Undeads.

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?:

I consider myself good at wielding a sword, but I know that there is people better then me. ((level 54)).

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?:

I do. I'm in command of the Seventis Army, so technically I work for the Seventis Government.

Are you willing to work outside the law?:

Yes, I'm willing to work outside the laws at all cost.

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past?

Like I said above, I worked for the Alras Guards. Before being in that Military, I joined the Forest Rangers. Those are the two main guilds I've worked for.

Tell us about yourself:

I am someone who kills for pleasure. But I am highly disciplined. I listen to the orders I am given, without asking any questions. That's all you'll have to know about me if you accept me in your guild.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?:

I wish to work for someone else. Working for Seventis is a great job, but it isn't giving me anymore challenges. So technically I'm seeking for new challenges. I will work for you whenever you need me.

-App-

Accepted, do note, however, that I will not tolerate excessive killing. Kill who you need to and who you are ordered to. If you kill an innocent, do not do it in any way that would shine the guild in a bad light.

Accepted, do note, however, that I will not tolerate excessive killing. Kill who you need to and who you are ordered to. If you kill an innocent, do not do it in any way that would shine the guild in a bad light.

Alright... As I said, I will follow your orders. I'm waiting for your bird, I'd like to meet you soon.

The planned base position may not work, which means we will have to either work from Holm, or find a new place.

For now, stay where you currently live. I will send assignments to you by bird. Once I've decided on a base location, I will inform the guild.

The situation has become rather... interesting. It is too early to tell, but we have either lost all influence in Aliquam Purus or gained an immense amount.

Either way, we were visited by the Brotherhood in the middle of the "Revolution", and had I not recognized one of them, I'd likely be dead right now.

Of all names. Why?

I'm going to need both of you to complete our plans for the current city. I can further explain details, simply send me a bird in reply.

* Comes to meet Relgard and tells him of news. . . *

Relgard. . . The time is soon at hand. . . where we shall rule this land and destroy all who oppose us (( Soon as I get my VA ^-^ ))

((You do realize this thread is super super old))

It's an old thread, yeah, but it's been on front page for a while so it's not necessarily dead))

((Only members can know this))

We will be supporting Seventis in the upcoming battle, to gain Renati's support against Aliquam. I need somebody willing to gather some information to send a bird.

((Also, I need to do most rp via forums for a week ish. On vacation and browsing via phone.))