The Spectres

I have a few books you guys might be interested, saved them from Aegis. They mention your group.

OOC

MC Name: ShadowoKing

Weekly Availability: Umm let me count, nearly everyday. Monday to friday around 7 hours or less. Weekend well more than that.

Timezone: GMT London

Have an Accepted VA?: No

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: Yes I understand.

IC

Name: Rae'iri (Rae) Bloodcrest

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?: Sure, if that is required.

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: Well currently beated three men in a fist to fist combat as a child which I was captured by bandits. Helped with White Ravens as a guard, and fought when pirates attacked Holm thats basically it.

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: Well swords, fist and bow. ((Swordsmanship 72, Archery 45, wrestling 40))

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: Well my mother which you know, Serene.

Are you willing to work outside the law?: If that is required.

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? The White Ravens.

Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm the son of Regaki and Serene Bloodcrest. Making me half-elf and half-human with hidden skills of magic. My parents abandoned me at Savius to only to hide themselves and want me to tell no-one that I'm their son which I do not follow. Travelled around looking for a new parent which Hannibal adopted me. Well thats basically all I can tell.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: Since I seen what you guild could do, well Relgard told me. Your guild seem to be effortive and can reach your goals. Want to be part of the guild who will not fade away and I would like to help this guild in anyway possible to help Asulon.

I have a few books you guys might be interested, saved them from Aegis. They mention your group.

Perhaps we can speak of these soon?

As for you, Rae, accepted. Welcome, my friend, for you are accepted.

-UPDATE-

Aerilyn Amell has had her Spectre Lordship revoked for attempting to separate her town from the Spectres, without the support of the rest of the town. Please visit Bowshire soon, to further solidify our presence there.

A new Spectre Lord will be chosen soon.

-Spymaster

OOC

MC Name: Nobark_noonan

Weekly Availability: Super available

Timezone: Eastern Time(US & Canada)

Have an Accepted VA?: No.

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: Yes.

IC

Name: Paladin Lautrec

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?: Yes

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: I have been in a few fights. I also fought for a few campaigns. No big ones, just a few raiding parties.

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: have skill with axes. I also was a lumberjack for a while. After I went off the grid I dabbled in minig and it became quite profitable. (Axe Mastery - 45, Lumber Jack - 25, Mining - 30)

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: Bowshire, I am the leader of the town guards.

Are you willing to work outside the law?: Possibly (if it goes within the rules)

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? I worked with the Seventis Government, though I was never part of them. I also got information for various anonymous groups.

Tell us about yourself: I try to be a kind individual. I am fond of art and dabble in comedy when a good opportunity comes. I feel like I could be a good and strong leader. I try to keep informed with all the news and so I hire or make good friends who will spy for me. I used to be a military adviser for a small kingdom by the name of Minas Malthor and for a very short time, Solace. I have guarded all my life, from my home town to Bowshire.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: I want to protect and lead Bowshire. I hope that by joining you would consider me for the role.

OOC

MC Name: The_Blind_Seer

Weekly Availability: Weekdays - 4-10 PM

Timezone: EST

Have an Accepted VA?: Nope

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: Yeppyepp

IC

Name: Stral'Don Flormai

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?: Yes

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: Yes, Dagger work

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: Blacksmithing ((100))

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: Hmm. No, Not really..

Are you willing to work outside the law?: Sure sure~

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past?: None

Tell us about yourself: My name is Stral'Don. I work the forge of Seventis most of my time. In my spare time I wander about looking for fun. Lately life has bored me so I seek a hint of adventure.. I have been a jest most of my life wrapped in iron clad along with my recently deceased sister Syllia. Ever since her death I have not found the need to strike happiness in those around me. I have trained in the art of daggers for acts of my shows.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: I seek a slight hint of adventure or at least something to do. Days are filled with boredom and grow longer. With an opportunity like this I might as well have something to do.

OOC

MC Name: Icelifreakx

Weekly Availability: Around 3:00 PM (Eastern standart), I am ussually on.

Timezone:(GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US.CA)

Have an Accepted VA?: No, But soon I might.

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: Yes. I do.

IC

Name: Falias Silverflame

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?: Nay, I guard Bowshire, one of the Spectre towns.

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: I have never been in a war. I have been robbed by bandits often, but it has only ended in their demise. ((100 Swords))

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: I am a Doctor, and a guard. I have a fair amount of experience as a Lumberjack, my dad used to make me cut down trees to help him build our cottage in the wilds. ((25 At the moment, still training it)). After I left my dad's cottage, I dedicated my life to alchemy and swords, as an alchemist I have been becoming more experienced in herbalism. ((Only 8, still training it)) I know of many cures to ills and poisons and I am always prepared with such things.

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: Only one man, whom might also join The Spectres.

Are you willing to work outside the law?: I am the law. Of Bowshire at least...

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? I have always been a man on my own. All the other guilds are all about is companionship, minas and Ale. I have not found a guild with a true purpose as of yet.

Tell us about yourself: I am Falias Silverflame, Alchemist and very skilled swordsman. I tend to always be ready with as many items that will help out there. As an alchemist, I have not had much work, But I do tend to my own wounds often and that of my companions. As a swordsman, I have had too many expiriences were a sword had just fallen from my grip in the middle of a fight. Moments like this have made me quite hurt. So i decided to train myself and I think I have done some good progress...

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: There is no guild with a true purpose, this one on the other hand seems like it does, I hope to help the Spectres as a guard and an Alchemist and hopefully they are able to treat me with the same kindness...

OOC

MC Name:ventus2

Weekly Availability: 20-40 hours a week

Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Have an Accepted VA?: Nope

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: Yes

IC

Name:Valentus_FlameClaw

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?:

Yes

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: I am week in combat but I am good In Archery I have practised on targets and have not been in a fight in a while.

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: Archery((50))

Blacksmithing ((50))

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?:No

Are you willing to work outside the law?:Yes

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past?None

Tell us about yourself:I am usally calm but some people tell me that I get in trouble alot for my attitude.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: I am in search for work and I would like to join this Guild to meet other people and adventure across Asulon.