The Spectres

OOC

MC Name: Briton1

Weekly Availability: 5 days

Timezone: NZT

Have an Accepted VA?: no

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: yes

IC

Name: Awren_Silverblade

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?: Yes

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: i Bearly miss

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: no

Are you willing to work outside the law?: Yes

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? Walkers

Tell us about yourself: I Was Exiled By King Tarus because of his Greed I sold Food Cheaper So he made Things up Like Me Stealing and Exiled me

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: To get Rid of King Tarus

Application

Accepted. Let us further discuss things IG.

Also, to readers, this particular application was mostly a formality, and is not as detailed as a regular app would be. I have spoken to Awren IG and went through most of the process there.

OOC

MC Name: Carnush

Weekly Availability: 4-18

Timezone: 10+

Have an Accepted VA?: I am going to try and get a VA, but atm I do not have one.

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: If I don't get one, then yes.

IC

Name: Alexander

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?: Yes, I will live anywhere, where the guild needs me.

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: I am good in combat, I often defended people in need, when ever the time arises.

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: No my family are long gone, they were killed from the undead onslaughts.

Are you willing to work outside the law?: Yes, if such of a mission came around or if I needed to, so can help a person in need.

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? I have not been with any other guilds.

Tell us about yourself: I love exploring and helping people in need. I never shy away from a task, that I have put myself up to. Recently I've seen the relation between the humans and the dwarves grow further apart and I wish to stop this.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: I have heard from other member of the guild, of your tales and from this I know that your cause is right. Also I have been looking for a way I can use my abilities in stealth and invention in a just manner.

((This is for people going to the old Spectre's Tower))

*You arrive at The Spectres's Tower and Find a note pinned to the door*

I am sorry to say that, we were overrun by the orcs like most of the other towns, guilds and people in this area. If you wish to find us again you will need to send a bird to Relgard(Darkdragon274) so he can send you a map, of are new location. We are now living with a town of dwarves, on an island far off the coast. I hope your journey is a safe one and hope to see you soon.

-Alexander

P.s You will need to find yourself a boat, if you do not like to swim far.

Alright, things are going relatively well and I am going to begin den excavation soon. We've setup on a small Island, and are growing steadily in numbers.

((I believe I was one of the first intiates. Tomorrow or technically today where I am.. I will probably be getting on. Is there anyone that can lead me there or explain to me what exactly this guild is. I was pretty sure what I signed up for earlier but now I'm not so sure.))

(( Does this require a villain application? as i am very interested in this guild ))

OOC

MC Name: borgtrek7

Weekly Availability: Mostly every day of the week hours depending

Timezone: Gmt

Have an Accepted VA?: No i do not BUT i will be applying for one soon.

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: Yes but i was hoping i could use some of my other skills and put them to use.

IC

Name: Tavari_Fireyes

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: I am moderate i have practiced using a diamond cutlass but other than that no real experience

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: Swordsmanship Archery barter ETC

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: One person Monk Salimur

Are you willing to work outside the law?: ((If i get a va sure. )) If it is still within a respectable distance sure

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? The circus of the obscure.

Tell us about yourself: (( Read my chars history in the fourms or my flesh out your character section ))

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: In my life i have seen many waring nations do nothing but fight i see in my eyes men dying needlessly if there was one. single. order the blood shed could stop and peace could be attained

Holm can be your base and we can set up a guild house basically bigger then what you have now. Pm me on anything.

OOC

MC Name: Alzaan

Weekly Availability: 30 minutes to 3 hours a day.

Timezone: EDT

Have an Accepted VA?: Yes

IC

Name: Jonathan Waylander

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: I am an expert swordsman from my time in the Alrasian military. I also have a reasonable amount of skill in wrestling, archery and axe wielding.

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: Mainly killing things. ((100 swords, 75 axes, 50 archery, 50 wrestling ))

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: No, all of my friends in the Alrasian military were killed when we raided a bandit camp. I was the sole survivor and decided I didn't want to stay as there were to many reminders of the deaths of my friends.

Are you willing to work outside the law?: I prefer not to, but will if necessary.

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? Only the Alrasian military.

Tell us about yourself: There isn't much about me that I havnt already explained in your previous questions.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: I have nothing left for me in this world, so why not make use of myself and help unite our lands under a single power? This sounds like something worth spending my time doing and that is why I want to join the spectres.