Application For The Rangers:

Out of Character information

[MCname]:

Rurikk

[Age]:

[Time-Zone]:

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

[How much time you can be online per day]:

I can be on about 3-6 hours daily, which could be split between my two accounts that I role-play on.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:

I made my account on the 16th of August of last year, and I believe I was accepted about a week later, so roughly a year now.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]:

I would like to be a Ranger because it is basically everything I look for in an organization for Charles, who is very much alike what the Rangers are.

[Do you have TS?]:

Yes

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:

I was tasked with restarting/creating a new archery division for Oren, after clicking on the Guild's section for the Forums I spotted the post for the Ranger's and decided to check it out, and maybe even help them become active in the Empire once again.

In Character Information

Name:

Charles Greymane, also known as Ser Charles the Hunter

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:

The Silent One

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes I have, and I aim to follow it to the best of my abilities.

Race:

Human

Experience:

Knight Commander of the Order of the Steadfast Shield of the Holy Oren Empire, Deckhand and Scout for the Obsidian Flame Pirate Crew, Bannerman for August Flay, Peacekeeper of Solace, and many other minor Jobs.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:

-I believe am very skilled in the art of the bow, preferring the long bow over the shorter more compact short bow, after living off the woods for most of my life and then later training and honing my skills in the training grounds of the Oren Empire's best archery ranges. (level 100 Archery)

-I am also skilled with the short sword, a weapon I have also learned how to use as an extension of my own being, being it is a requirement of the Holy Oren Empire that all Knights know how to use at least one melee weapon to defend themselves with. (level 100 Swordsmanship)

-Having to repair various things while working in the Holy Oren Empire, I have learned how to fix and craft gear such as arrow heads, swords, and varying types of armor, which has given me some experience with the anvil, giving me the ability to keep my blade sharper, and my arrow heads even sharper. (level 75 Blacksmith)

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join and aid the Empire even more, hopefully being able to finally use my skill set for the betterment of the Empire and its people, being on the front lines hacking and slashing my way through the enemy is a job I have had to carry out for some time now, and I would rather use my skills in stealth, the bow, as well as my own words to gain information, and maybe even quell the fighting our Grand Empire is always involved in somewhat by doing so.

Describe your personality: I am a Calm, Quiet, and Intelligent person and some would even describe me as a gentlemen with the ladies and in the court.

Describe your personal attributes:

I am quite refined with anything I do, preferring to think before carrying out with any of my actions.

I enjoy spending my free time in the woods, hunting and exploring what wonders the serenity of the trees and wildlife hold.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:

I swear on my life and my oath that I have made to the Emperor himself, that I will be honorable and just with my actions and stay loyal to the Rangers and the Empire.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

I have only served the Holy Oren Empire in my short life, and plan to always serve the Empire as a loyal citizen and defender. I believe loyalty to the Empire is the only reasonable way to live, because we are not savages and aim only to bring peace and prosperity to the lands of Asulon.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:

While patrolling the outlying lands of Arethor, I was confronted by one of the Recruiters for the Ranger's just outside of the Arethor Stables at your Ranger's Outpost.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?

Absolutely and I plan to keep serving the Empire even after my time as a Ranger is complete.

Some Additional Out of Character Questions

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]

Talking out of character is done by using either the ( or [ symbol, and goes like this, (Hey will you be online tomorrow?

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:

Yes, I plan to commit myself as much as possible, while still carrying out other responsibilities such as school work and my other characters on the server.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]

Villain Application for 1, and 2a.

2b Mini-Villain Application

[Link to Server Application:]

I do not have the application link as it is archived and unavailable to me.

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!]

Hawk rubs his eyes tiredly, tired from the day's work. He quickly looks over the applications that have been building up, and decides to do them finally. He takes his stamps out and starts to read.

-snip-

Accepted

-snip-

Accepted

Your skills in herbalism and cooking will be well needed!

-snip-

Accepted

-snip-

Accepted!

[[What to do OOCly after acceptance:

"Watch" this topic and set it to immediate notifications

Figure out ICly how to get to Arethor, so we can meet

Add Eagle, as a buddy IN GAME.

Eagle's MC name: Awackypenguin

To see if I am online, just do /modlist!

Also, do note that only Eagle can see applications. Don't meta.]]

[[sorry about the late reply, I was waiting for 1.3.1 to drop]]

Ranger Silence returns from his usual morning hunt and finds a note tacked to his door, it reads as so, "Dear Silence, I have some important business to attend to and I shall be busy for a while, you are as of now the acting leader of the Rangers until my return, continue as we have been and make sure to acquire jobs for us and maintain our role in Renatus." signed Ranger Eagle. Silence nods to himself and enters his home to find a stack of papers, a few keys, and a list of all the Ranger's in the Order , he sits down at his desk and sighs, rubbing his temples, he takes out a fresh sheet of paper and dips his quill in an inkwell and begins to write a letter to each of the Ranger's on the list, it reads as so, "All Rangers are to send in reports of their recent activities and if they are still a member of the Phoenix Rangers, please make sure to sign them with your alias and slide them under my door as soon as possible to make our records as up to date as possible." signed Ranger Silence.

((Send me a tell in game or a pm on the forums with your MC name and Ranger Alias stating whether or not you still intend to be in the Order and what your activity status is within the Phoenix Rangers, my MC name is Rurikk if you can't find it.))

((Also, Ranger Eagle( also known as Hawk, or Awackpenguin) is currently having issues with his Minecraft and is unable to lead for the time being In game, so he made me acting leader until he can return, if you have any further questions feel free to pm him or myself and we will try to answer them to the best of our abilities.))

[MCname]:

Recon_Soldier96

[Age]:

16 years old

[Time-Zone]:

Mountain Time

[How much time you can be online per day]:

2-4 hours a week, more on weekends.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:

A little over 3 months.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]:

I want to grow my character's personality and his skills. I am also looking for adventure on this server.

[Do you have TS?]:

Yes, Recon96. My email is [email protected].

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:

The Forums

In Character Information

Name:

Richard Litotis

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:

Talon

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:

Yes I have.

Race:

Human

25 years old

Experience:

Legionnaire in the Westfall Legion, Apprentice in the Glenwood Guard, Legendary Swordsman

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:

Swordsmanship 100

Stealth 100

Axe Mastery 100

Why do you wish to join?:

I wish to join the Phoenix Rangers because, I want adventure and to help a great cause for the city I love. Also, I'd like to grow my skills and develop my personality.

Describe your personality:

I am an adventurous and yet not talkative fellow. If you make me mad, I can have a very hot temper.

My personal attributes consist of loyalty, agility, stealth and power. These attributes allow me to move in and out of a location undetected and allows me to overpower my enemies with ease.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:

Yes I will definitely be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers. Yes I do consider myself a loyal person. I will stay loyal to them until the day I die.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

I was loyal to a Legion in Westfall. But they have been disbanded. As to the Glenwood Guard they too have been inactive for some time and is now under different leadership.

The Cloud Temple

Yes I do.

((Will you be on tomorrow?))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:

Yes i will.

Don't have one yet.

[Link to Server Application:]

-snip-

Ranger Silence reads the application brought into his office by a courier, he frowns as he reads it, pulling out a stamp and inks it, slamming it down on the papers, "Not enough information... denied, how do I know who this lad really is if he can't give detailed descriptions of himself..." Silence then grabs the papers and lays then down in a tray, sifting through the rest of his letters and reports for the day. ((Flesh out your application and give more detail, you seem to have great intentions for the Order, but I need to see you put more then just one line answers for each question.))

[MCname]: muzek

[Age]: 15

[Time-Zone]: Gmt.

[How much time you can be online per day]: It really depends on homework and outside life, but usually two hours daily.

[Why do you as a player feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]: I believe I can bring encouragement and overall satisfaction to the current members, as well as having a blast.

[Do you have TS and an email?]: I have both.

In Character Information

Name: Kold

Alias [Your "other" name. Think Zorro.]: Tank

Race: Human

Experience: I was a Phoenix Guard protecting Galahar all that time ago in the region of Aegis, and I have been a member of many organisations such as this.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]: ((I'm not online at the moment, but I'm sure I have a reasonably high skill level for swords and I can wear Iron Armour.

Describe your personality: I am usually as calm as the peaceful ocean, but if you anger me, a spark is set off, turning me into something ugly.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: I will die before I will even THINK about turning my back on my newly found brothers. They will be my family and I will fight until the bitter end.

I was incredibly loyal to Galahar's Phoenix Guards, but of course with the uprising of the undead, I lost contact with all of whom I knew. Recently, I was a guardian a Glenwood, but personal problems have made me flee with my younger brother.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] Double brackets or "((" is usedto talk in OOC

Returning from another morning of hunting, Ranger Silence is confronted by yet another stack of papers at his doorstep, he sighs and walks over to it, picking the papers up and walking inside his home, he sets the papers down with a grumble and plops down into his seat, "Hmm... let's see what we have here then." picking up the first group of papers from the stack, he looks and sees that it's an application, after a few moments he sets it down and frowns, "Looks promising, but the lad forgot to answer a few questions... looks like I will have to put this one on standby until further notice..." he then whistles a short combination of notes and an apprentice walks in, "Take this to the Cloud Temple or wherever it was found and find the lad that filled it out please." the apprentice nods and quickly slips out of the room.

((Your app looks very promising as I said in the roleplay of this post, but you are missing a few important parts of the application itself and I am not allowed to accept an unfinished app nor will I allow an app to be accepted that is not fully filled out, please copy and paste the original app with the filled questions that you forgot and I will reread it and give my verdict.))

I wish to make a difference, to fight alongside my fellow rangers.

Describe your personality:

I am usually as calm as the peaceful ocean, but if you anger me, a spark is set off, turning me into something ugly.

My attributes include speed, strength and courage. I will never back down from a fight, especially if a friend is in danger.

I will die before I will even THINK about turning my back on my newly found brothers. They will be my family and I will fight until the bitter end.

I was incredibly loyal to Galahar's Phoenix Guards, but of course with the uprising of the undead, I lost contact with all of whom I knew. Recently, I was a guardian a Glenwood, but personal problems have made me flee with my younger brother.

A strange looking man informed me of you, and when i heard the word "phoenix" it took me way back to the time when I was a Phoenix guard.

I do, and I will fight until the bitter end!

Double brackets or "((" is usedto talk in OOC

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: I will.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] Not got one yet..

[Link to Server Application:] ((I actually can't find the thread.

Patrolling the edges of Hanseti, just out of the clouds reach, Silence is given a package of reports and other papers, he gives them a quick look and then returns to his scheduled patrolling, a few hours later he returns to his home and sits down in his desk, taking out the stack of reports, he looks at the first one on top and sees that this one is an application. "Hmm, looks like the lad got it all filled out... I'm very glad to see that he did as he was told." taking out a stamp, he slams it onto the application and places it in a tray of other accepted applications.

((Alright, thank you for filling out the full application and being so patient in joining, my MC name is Rurikk in case you didn't already know, send me a pm on the forums or a tell ingame for information and about joining up. Hope to see you soon and get you started in the fun rp style of the Rangers.))

Application For The Rangers:Out of Character information[MCname]:

TheMuffinMiner[Age]:14 almost 15

[Time-Zone]:Central

[How much time you can be online per day]: Most of the day. I cant say exactly.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: About 2 weeks? and about everyday for a long time.[

Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]:I have not been in a guild before and it seems pretty cool. I also love archery IRL and in Minecraft. You guys seem like a good put together guild.

Do you have TS?]:Yes

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:I was searching the forumsI

n Character InformationName:Jimmy_Nugget

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Jimmy Nugget

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:I have and agree with it 100%

Race:Halfling. but don't let that fool you.

Experience:A lot of experience in Archery and battle.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]: swords, farming,fishing, Lumber jacking, Mining, Cooking, Archery, unarmed, excavation, and Stealth

Why do you wish to join?: I am sick of all this adventuring alone. Sick of being the odd Hafling out. The fool the crazy one. I want to ber somewhere where people will accept me for who I am! A fighter!

Describe your personality:I am a nasty little halfling. Wanting to get into fist fights. But a funny personality but with a serious tone.

Describe your personal attributes: I have come from overseas with my father. Me and my father loved to adventure. me mom was a elf. I have pointy ears and I am the fastest in the Vale. I am built more like a fighter compared to my other halfling friends.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:I Will! I do think I am a loyal person.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:Me lads in the Vale. I be loyal to them every second every day. Me friend I like to adventure with I am very loyal to him. Never left him to die. I stayed with him.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: Aye. I heard some people in Ager talking about you guys. Had to find out more about you.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?Yes I do.

Some Additional Out of Character Questions[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]put brackets around where you are talking. (( like this))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:Yes I will!

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:][Link to Server Application:]http://www.lordofthe...614#entry492614 A lot of my story has changed.