The White Ravens

nppeck

What is your name? Rae'iri Bloodcrest

How old are you? 25

What city do you currently live in? Aliquam Purus

Do you agree to follow the rules of the White Ravens? Yes I do.

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds? I experienced little magic when I was a little boy with my father, starting of learning magic but it did not go far. I was taught by Aodran of using the fire spell, producing it. Thats basically it.

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf] Half-human, Half-elf.

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with? I guess that I'm efficient with a sword and slightly with bow. Inefficient in farming, mining and cooking.

What are your weakness? Strengths? My weakness are that I can get angry time to time, mostly from my father, and sometimes quiet when I'm in deep thought. Strengths are that I listen to others, and in my blood I'm great with magic.

Biography: [3 Paragraph minimum please]

I am the child of Regaki and Serene Bloodcrest, I used to live in Aegis when I was very little but it turns to blazes which I was told. I grew up in Solace for a while with my parents to grow and learn. From farming to magic but as time goes. My parents spent less time with me. When I was alone, I was kidnapped by bandits and the rest is unclear, but been told that the bandits made me fight to the death with others. I was so young. I could not take it anymore of my parents just saying 'Hello' and doing business. So I ran off to do my dreams or try follow my father's footsteps by joining the White Ravens. I was introduced to nice people, taken in by Hannibal to Holm as I grow up properly. Hiebe tried to get me in Mage guild, no luck so far. And now I put my sword to use to the White Ravens.

Open response, answer with as much detail as possible.

You see a man attempting to kill a White Raven citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do?

I'll wait for the man's response, and advise him to move away from the citizen or there will be trouble. I would not strike if he does not, I would warn him again but stepping in between them. If he wants me to move, I will not. If he strikes, I would. I would use one of my spells to defend myself or use my blade.

You see the lord of Aliquam Purus and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword, holding the sword to his neck. What do you do?

I would advise the man to step away from the lord, if he does not obey I would warn him that I would use magic on him so I would attempt to cast a spell that does not do damage the lord and the man, I would go and cast the spell only until someone notices and help me to solve this mess.

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do?

I would see if there is a counter spell to different that man, then step in to fight this mage while trying to tell him/her to stop harmining others. Could result to magic versus magic battle, it could result of me failing.

You see an evil spirit, being used to do harm. What do you do?

Find knowledge on how to stop this, and ask for help to stop the spirit.

DENIED Biography of your life too short. Please re-apply when you can.

Sorry about bio too short, not much time. I'll re-do it when I have time.

Edited: Here, bio has improved.

How old are you? 25

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds? I experienced little magic when I was a little boy with my father, starting of learning magic but it did not go far. I was taught by Aodran of using the fire spell, producing it. Thats basically it.

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with? I guess that I'm efficient with a sword and slightly with bow. Inefficient in farming, mining and cooking.

What are your weakness? Strengths? My weakness are that I can get angry time to time, mostly from my father, and sometimes quiet when I'm in deep thought. Strengths are that I listen to others, and in my blood I'm great with magic.

I was born in a world called Aegis which my parents told me about, how I used to live in a tower with my father and mother, babysitted by a Golem which all changed when I was three. My parents are Regaki and Serene Bloodcrest. They told me the world was destroyed, I do remember parts of this destruction but do not understand. We moved to Asulon, to Solace. To start a new life as I thought. My parents started to take in turns to look after me when I was a child, father doing duty while mother farm on a small island with me. Teaching me about the world and skills of farming. As I grow my father thought I was ready to use magic, went to a poud and practice to move it. I did move it slightly which shocked my father, thats the last time I had attention. As I was only 10, my parents seems to be 'too busy' for me. I was left alone, want attention. Try to get others attention, but no response until a man told me I could have better parents. So I ran off with him to find some but no-one would accept me. Went back to Solace only to find my parents causing trouble, got captured and let out freely, no pay. But my parents both agree to 'disappear' and told me never say that I'm Regaki or Serene's son. Felt abandoned, worthless. I lettered them for guide and my father mentioned about White Ravens and Mage guild. So I joined up to the White Ravens to become a guard, simple job. Then I met nice people that welcomes me, gave me attention. Hanniba, the most. Who was only at the base until he get a place, he asked if he could adopt me and I responded yes. We moved to Holm, and I helped Hannibal with any jobs need doing. I asked the guild if anyone knows magic, Aodran helped me to learn the fire spell. Went back to Holm to find out that Hiebe is part of the Mage Guild which Hiebe tried to get me into the mage guild, but no response yet. Came back to the base, waiting for a response and to try to push myself to be worthy. Only seen my father twice at the age of 23 to 25 only to say that I do not know him well and think I could do better, I'll show him.

You see a man attempting to kill a White Raven citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do?

I'll wait for the man's response, and advise him to move away from the citizen or there will be trouble. I would not strike if he does not, I would warn him again but stepping in between them. If he wants me to move, I will not. If he strikes, I would. I would use one of my spells to defend myself or use my blade.

You see the lord of Aliquam Purus and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword, holding the sword to his neck. What do you do?

I would advise the man to step away from the lord, if he does not obey I would warn him that I would use magic on him so I would attempt to cast a spell that does not do damage the lord and the man, I would go and cast the spell only until someone notices and help me to solve this mess.

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do?

I would see if there is a counter spell to different that man, then step in to fight this mage while trying to tell him/her to stop harmining others. Could result to magic versus magic battle, it could result of me failing.

So Tempir, do I need to make an app or not?

Edit:

Ravens! I'm making an important announcement. You have lost your touch. I mean, how long time ago have you gone to a patroll to the roads, how long time ago have you helped people outside our town. And as the raven code says; "One must act rationally and in ways that will provide the greatest good for the greatest amount of people no matter what one's feelings are." and "One must possess inner harmony and be free from emotional turmoil no matter what one has experienced." These are the most important of our laws. So, why aren't people follow them?

Sorry about bio too short, not much time. I'll re-do it when I have time.

Edited: Here, bio has improved.

How old are you? 25

I was born in a world called Aegis which my parents told me about, how I used to live in a tower with my father and mother, babysitted by a Golem which all changed when I was three. My parents are Regaki and Serene Bloodcrest. They told me the world was destroyed, I do remember parts of this destruction but do not understand. We moved to Asulon, to Solace. To start a new life as I thought. My parents started to take in turns to look after me when I was a child, father doing duty while mother farm on a small island with me. Teaching me about the world and skills of farming. As I grow my father thought I was ready to use magic, went to a poud and practice to move it. I did move it slightly which shocked my father, thats the last time I had attention. As I was only 10, my parents seems to be 'too busy' for me. I was left alone, want attention. Try to get others attention, but no response until a man told me I could have better parents. So I ran off with him to find some but no-one would accept me. Went back to Solace only to find my parents causing trouble, got captured and let out freely, no pay. But my parents both agree to 'disappear' and told me never say that I'm Regaki or Serene's son. Felt abandoned, worthless. I lettered them for guide and my father mentioned about White Ravens and Mage guild. So I joined up to the White Ravens to become a guard, simple job. Then I met nice people that welcomes me, gave me attention. Hanniba, the most. Who was only at the base until he get a place, he asked if he could adopt me and I responded yes. We moved to Holm, and I helped Hannibal with any jobs need doing. I asked the guild if anyone knows magic, Aodran helped me to learn the fire spell. Went back to Holm to find out that Hiebe is part of the Mage Guild which Hiebe tried to get me into the mage guild, but no response yet. Came back to the base, waiting for a response and to try to push myself to be worthy. Only seen my father twice at the age of 23 to 25 only to say that I do not know him well and think I could do better, I'll show him.

((@ShadowoKing Make your biography one more paragraph long. About the same size as that one.

@Aodran Just to be fair, yes you do.))

((What you mean with the sizes like this:

or first bio I made:
I am the child of Regaki and Serene Bloodcrest, I used to live in Aegis when I was very little but it turns to blazes which I was told. I grew up in Solace for a while with my parents to grow and learn. From farming to magic but as time goes. My parents spent less time with me. When I was alone, I was kidnapped by bandits and the rest is unclear, but been told that the bandits made me fight to the death with others. I was so young. I could not take it anymore of my parents just saying 'Hello' and doing business. So I ran off to do my dreams or try follow my father's footsteps by joining the White Ravens. I was introduced to nice people, taken in by Hannibal to Holm as I grow up properly. Hiebe tried to get me in Mage guild, no luck so far. And now I put my sword to use to the White Ravens.
Luckly remembered other events))

*Looks at Seraph leave Aliquam Purus with two Dark Brotherhood members. "hmm suspicious...very suspicious...."

((Pray tell, how do you know of the Dark Brotherhood? They are so secretive, even my character didn't know that they were DB.

I'm also leaving the Ravens, they are disgusting brutes that assaulted me to try and steal my personal mail. Good bye.))

((Pray tell, how do you know of the Dark Brotherhood? They are so secretive, even my character didn't know that they were DB.

I'm also leaving the Ravens, they are disgusting brutes that assaulted me to try and steal my personal mail. Good bye.))

(( /shrug, **** happens when we find you taking books from the shelves and trying to hide/destroy them that we are trying to get. Seeing you going upstairs to send a letter is pretty suspicious IMO through what has been going on recently

(( /shrug, **** happens when we find you taking books from the shelves and trying to hide/destroy them that we are trying to get. Seeing you going upstairs to send a letter is pretty suspicious IMO through what has been going on recently

((You didn't know I took any books, because you weren't there. And I didn't send a letter, or even write it. I feel bad for Ogedi, his guild is ruined. No one there lives up to the standards for the WR. And I destroyed for the books, so I hope you didn't RP taking them form my body afterwards, because they were gone.))

((I have also noticed the corruption in the guild while i was Malanar hence part of the reason why i killed my character off. Train your members to stop powergaming and make it more difficult to join the guild, then maybe the guild will rise back up. Just my opinion don't take to much offense to it.))

((Guys, there are a few issues you guys are not thinking of.

1: Mal you said we should make it harder to join, the issue with that is if we make it too hard to join then no one will bother.

2:You say that we should train people to not powergame, most of us do not have time to do that.

3: "I'm also leaving the Ravens, they are disgusting brutes that assaulted me to try and steal my personal mail. Good bye" You make it sound like every raven is a terrible RPer, in which case it depends on who you ask, I have met much worse ones.))

((Guys, there are a few issues you guys are not thinking of.

1: Mal you said we should make it harder to join, the issue with that is if we make it too hard to join then no one will bother.

2:You say that we should train people to not powergame, most of us do not have time to do that.

3: "I'm also leaving the Ravens, they are disgusting brutes that assaulted me to try and steal my personal mail. Good bye" You make it sound like every raven is a terrible RPer, in which case it depends on who you ask, I have met much worse ones.))

((No no, certainly not a bad RPer. I was referring to the characters. The White Raven characters are disgusting brutes. I have no beef with the IRL people, in fact, they are great RPers.

EDIT: But one of them meta'd super hard, and I don't know who yet... >_>))

(( not going to argue with you, you are free to leave the guild but its called RP, guilds get corrupted and start to lose their original ideals, if thats too much of a hassle for you then dont bother coming back

Not to mention Tassel used a stack of books to copy it, and hid a few in another chest

(( not going to argue with you, you are free to leave the guild but its called RP, guilds get corrupted and start to lose their original ideals, if thats too much of a hassle for you then dont bother coming back

Not to mention Tassel used a stack of books to copy it, and hid a few in another chest

((LOL Wut? And I was referring to the other book... the one in Rae's house.))