The White Ravens

nppeck

((To answer your question it is because I've seen brotherhoods uniform and their faces before. You weren't there when we first met...You're free to leave..Guilds do not always go by the ideals when their Leader is hardly in town))

((LOL Wut? And I was referring to the other book... the one in Rae's house.))

((The one on the brotherhood? Rel had his own personal copy he updated on his journeys, and had other copies in Holm (I had two extra copies, I'm fairly sure at least one is in Holm, at least.) There was far more than a single copy))

((To answer your question it is because I've seen brotherhoods uniform and their faces before. You weren't there when we first met...You're free to leave..Guilds do not always go by the ideals when their Leader is hardly in town))

((That, and Rel has shared most of the information he has on the DB.))

((If you make it harder to join you are just going to get more dedicated recruits. Then training them not to powergame, i guess they will have to figure it out on their own.))

Guys, do not let this guild go to waist,it was an amazing group back in my days and I am sure that it can be like that again. The only question is who wants to continue with the ravens? I suggest for one more rolecall to see who is still interested and then I suggest you guys make this guild newer and better. I mean perhaps make it even like in the old days when the ravens wheren't that spiritual orientated. I don't know but believe me when I say that I will always be here for the guild.

So if you guys need any help with anything pleas send me a pm.

((yeah maybe we should do what other guilds do. Vote if in order for them to get accepted..And if the only way for them to be part of the guild is through the forums...how does that sound guys?))

EDIT: Should we create a new Forum Topic? Basically the same thing but add a few more details such as add a biography about yourself for applying and role call?

Wait first untill the rolcall starts (if it does, I am not the leader nor am I an actual member xD)

After that I suggest you start a skype chat with them and start brainstorming about new idea's and plans for the guild. I think it would be good to start with a clean slate. But as always the leader must descided so I realy hope that Ogedi reads this because seriously we need you now more than ever ogedi, the fact that you are barely around is one of the things that made this guild harder to run. I hope that you come back and be more active or give full leadership to someone else untill you can return because at the moment the future for the ravens does not look very good.

((You guys need to get a skype chat started as nikias stated and just talk about the future of the guild and how you’re going to improve it. So about the recruitment, do voting to see if they can get in, after that there should be a test. If the person joining is too lazy to fill out a good application and go through the tests, then they are not fit for the guild.))

If the skype chat is made can you add me? I just am realy fond about this guild and don't want to see it go to waste

What is your name? Aodran Venesies

How old are you? 166

What city do you currently live in? In Aliquam Purus

Do you agree to follow the rules of the White Ravens? I don't just follow them. I make them.

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds? I have been taught fire magic by some nameless mage, froze magic by Tempir Amedaius and alchemy by Seraph Shadows.

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf] Elf

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with? Efficient? Well I suppose that would be swords and magic. But still I'm not very good at bow or axe so it would be the inefficient part.

What are your weakness? Strengths? My weaknes is that I don't want to hurt anyone, even if I had to. And my strenghts are quick learning, knowledge of magic and diplomacy.

Biography: [3 Paragraph minimum please]

I was found in a ditch by a young human female and she raised me with her husband. In a age of 70 (elven) I left my home and started to wander around Aegis. Soon I was captured by slavers and they brought me to their mine where I worked for years. I managed to escape when I was rescued by a dwarf called Alger. He taught me to fight with sword and without it and the he left. I moved to a little camp in the forests of Malin. And only one month later, one of the slavers found me and tried to drag me back to the mine. We had a fight and luckily I won. I spent many peaceful years in the orest, but in one day an old man came to me. He asked for food and shelter, so I let him stay in my cmap for few days. The Man told me about a vision he had, about an young elf who ived in a forest. I can't remeber what he said, but I tought that he was crazy and sent him away. Few weeks later, I decided to move to Laurelin. Soon after that I heard about the white ravens. I joined to them as a guard, but then I met Scylas Shadows who peomised to teach me magic. From that day towards, I was a mage apprentice. He taught me some alchemy, but that was all. One day he came to me (he was changed his name to Seraph Shadows) and promoted me as the bishop of the blade. I got my own house and life was going pretty nice. But then the undeads came and Aegis was destroyed. Everybody escaped to the verge and left Aegis. We sailed to the new world. In the place called Asulon, I contacted to the other ravens. Our temporary base was destroyed by the orcs and we had to move. We built ourselves a town called Aliquam Purus. Everything was going nice, but then I heard that Seraph had passed away and I became the new archbishop. That was the most importnt parts of my life.

Open response, answer with as much detail as possible.

You see a man attempting to kill a White Raven citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do? If the man attacks or still trys to kill the raven, I simply say t him "You don't want to hurt a raven. If you do, we all are coming after you." If he still trys to kill the raven, I just use some spell that will wound, but don't kill him and say "That was a warning. The Next one is going to be lethal"

You see the lord of Aliquam Purus and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword, holding the sword to his neck. What do you do? I notice that the man has a golden sword, so he doesn't probably want money. He threatens the lord for personal reasons. I'll ask "Why do you want to harm him. Mayby we can slove this without violence." I'll wait for responce and if he still continues his attempt to kill the lord, I'll use some spell that will faint both of them. After that I will drag the man out of our town and close the gate.

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do? I'll shout "Hey, if you want to attack to someone, that shouldn't be some innocent citizen! Don't waste your talents to that" I'll try to save the citisen and will challenge the mage. I'll tell the citizen to run. If I'll manage to defeat the mage, I'll go check that the citizen is okay. If not, atleast I saved someones life.

You see an evil spirit, being used to do harm. What do you do? I'll find the controller of the spirit and try to get him to capture the spirit and never to let it free. If he doesn't agree, I'll use every piece of my time finding a spells that will defeat or capture the spirit.

Other things, as Nikias said, we should have a temporary leader with full power. Someone that will replace Ogedi in his absense. The Council members, I'm asking you to vote now. And Daegrim, yes we should have a new topic. Any volunteer to create one?

Edit:

Is it okay for everyone, if we'll transfer the homes of the archangels to the bishop sanctuary? The Previous was destroyed and the homes of the archangels hasn't been used in years.

*As you walk around the streets of Aliquam Purus when suddenly you notice a nicely written Flyer on the notice boards:

Ravens! You have a new mission! This requires every single one of you to help even if you're not a guard or do not have any sort of fighting skills!

As we are having a new fresh start for the Ravens as our path will rise and become the top guild once more! These past few years we have been only focusing on ourselves and have forgotten what is this guild! Changes will happen during these times!

We will all have to play our part and make this guild rise starting from now! From builders or residents to merchants and fighters. Your mission is to fill up any unnecessary holes underground, clear out monsters as they are starting to dominate this town and also to clean up the whole city!

Sincerely,

Daegrim, Bishop of the Blade.

((sorry for any grammar mistakes...pretty tired right now))

Is it ok if I create the knew topic? I would realy like to become a member of the ravens again with my alt character, athough I would more kind of ooc member,...

So to the person in charge can I make the new raven topic?

You can.

Edit:

As Daegrim earlier said, it is the time of changes. You have lost your touch. There was a time when we were respected. There was time when we were the symbol of justice! And that time is coming back. We are going to rise from the ashes of our own creation. Too long we have been focusing to ourselves. Too long ago have we abonded our ways of living. The Ravens have been fighting eachother. The Impurity spreds in our town. I am not going to watch as this guild slowly dies. You know your duties, so why isn't anyone follow them? First we need a leader to this guild, who is replacing Ogedi in his absense. Council members, please vote. Second, what are our five tenants? Peace, logic, tenacity, balance and purity. Follow them! Also, we are going to have punishments for thos who disobey our rules. First: warning. Seconnd time: A Small payment. Third time: Temporary jailment. Fourth time: Releasing from your duties. And if the person still doesn't listen, banishment from Aliquam.

OK first of all I wish to have a council on skype, I think that would realy benifit the guild. It is your call Aodran but to me that seems a logical way to talk about the guild and make descissions.