Adventure In The South!

Canadianwarrior

Aye we have just surveyed an area for forestry and have plotted an area for cabins. Make your way to the city and seek out myself or the hochmister.

Several shops have just completed construction but are not being sold yet.

I would be interested in founding a library. Draft a plan and let me know your intentions

The Monk in Black

a libary, what an exellent idea! i would also like to study the ruins you talked about.

Head south to renatus. From there head south west until you reach the snow peaked mts. At around [ooc meta supporting coordinates] are two gian statues. They stand at the start of a great valley of ice. Continue on to "the maw". You can get directions there.))

Canadianwarrior

which nations are to the south? because then i have have somewhere to walk towards.

I am so sorry everyone i derped :)

The cords are reversed. x-250 z1800. Now that there is a map on the main page you can see the realm of Hanseti at the bottom.

Todai, at der waz a man charged with su many assultz dat he was sentenced ta pay ovar 4k mina by Jorgen, me captured da man faw Jorgen an den help him against a wall, wen da man refused ta do stuff me slam da man head against da wall.

In de end me forced da man ta remove his armour.

Me Tought he learned his lesson but latter he cumm back an he fire arrows from de top of de throne carved on de rock, tryin ta peerc me an brevius, unforuanitly diz time da man gut away.

{{ i think his IC or Mc name involves Syblix }}

Report Part 2

Man Called Vanus iz beein hunted, Jorgen request he not be killed on site, but kept in a prison until Jorgen can see him, da fine be big.

Me did capture da man, but Jorgen tuld me ta let gu.

At diz point Unly Brevius was hulding onta da man, the man hit brevius hard in de face.

He den gut away...

You report in private you fool.

No i am not English Eggnoodles, but we have British people in the guild. Dont worry you will see people on Europeain times.

i have arrived, and i thought that mabye opening a university or college might be a good idea, as it would bring people to the town. aslo i think this school should have a libary and should study the past lore of Asulon, what do you think? also, my in character name is Eitas Lavit and my mc name is Egg_Noodlez.

Any room in Hanseti for a warrior like me?

Wurrior!

*laughs at the man*

Surry but nu wun starts uff as a warrior,

I dunt tink su...

Nut even me...

*laughs*

Wurrior!

*laughs at the man*

Surry but nu wun starts uff as a warrior,

I dunt tink su...

Nut even me...

*laughs*