The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

Yeah I love this idea too but.... when we got confused with being WP allies, I used my plot to to make the WP base, I know where it is. But I cannot use mine as it is already in use.

WP?

If they're not to strong we could raid them, and get the land back?

Regardless we can still grab a village plot, as actually fighting that war will just get us killed, and work our way from there. So, does anyone have any preferred locations?

EDIT-Did some research I'm guessing The Wolf Pack? If so you gave your plot away to allies XD.

Anyways nothing has to be rushed because the Dwarfs don't seem to know how to write a War claim =D.

Do i have a chance of joining if i have only just started playing on the server. :huh:

P.S i am still trying to join the server so i might not even get whitelisted :lol: but this is just in case i do get on the server :D

((A couple of things, do not double post, please get better grammar, and no you cannot use the signature.))

((And use parentheses. (( )) ))

((I'm convincing Shift to let us slide under the price of a town charter, in exchange for us creating more conflict. Town is a 40X40 protected down to BedRock, so that should work in regards to room.

I just need to know where should we apply for our town to placed? In a nation(Probably can't get accepted here, as they'll just see "DB HQ", and go Heyul Naw)? Wilds? Contested Lands?

Also let's see if we can get a new base up and running before Ninja finds out IG, so we can play it off as "We found a better base SURPTISE", and he doesn't eat me =D.

Also get me SS's of the Sanctuary for the charter apps in case we use them.))

((So we get cheap awesome plot if we attack people? lol wut))

We get a free awesome plot, for creating national conflicts. For example I told him of our 10k bounty in Karik, and how were planning to do some bigger hits on kings, and other royalty.

((I say we go under the guise of a merchant company. Then the we could establish the city within a nation's borders, pay whatever taxes the government wants then secretly base all our operations from there. It would be a defensible merchant town, maybe even get it on the coast. No trap killings or randomly attacking travelers. The base would be only used as an hq.

Think about it, a db hq protected by an army without said army knowing what they're defending. We get in trouble? Slip back into the borders of the country, now defended as respectable businessmen. We only use a few select people to attack our base nation and they won't live at the base.))

Sounds good, what nation do you suggest?

I'll start to retype the charter, as if we were applying for a merchant guild.

((I say we go Wild, then people cannot complain about us being in their land.)) ((If were going to be near the coast, at least let's be a fisherman place and sell fish lol. Downstairs is where the evil plots take place.))

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• Haseroth

All the coalition NL's dying just in time for the warclaim season. 

• SimplySeo

The Azdromoth and Xan builds looked fuckin awesome. Good job.

• ToodIes

they should let seers see staff in /vanish

• Stone

Stein's Final Moments
      Alone, that was the feeling he felt, as he laid on the table in the surgical room in the Hohkmat clinic. Fear made itself  known as well, as he was recently cured from vampirism in that very room. The fear only grew as the restraints seemed to get tighter and the room spinning. Two others made there way in, separate, and at different times. They were once friends, family even if it came down to it. But his actions caused them to forget him as someone good. Hour's passed by as Stein, now called Almer, laid there on the surgical table, waiting for his fate to be decided. The door creaked open and his restraints came loose, allowing himself to sit up. His fate had been decided, the only thing he could do, was make it painless. The choices were simple, die a painful death, or be put to sleep, feeling nothing. The decision was simple, as he took the Nightsap juice given to him.

Before drinking, memories of his life flashed in his mind, memories of his childhood on his farm with his family, that he had forgotten so long ago. Now taking a drink of the juice, memories of his time in Reinmar, the friends he made that grew into a family outside of his original home on the farm. And as he slowly drifted away, his memories were of his new friends, now wishing him dead. The last image that made it's way to his mind was everyone he knew, gathered together. Almost like a final farewell, even though he did not deserve it. As his death drew near a tear rolled down his face, before his heart stopped, his limbs and body turning cold, and his image, slowly fading away, into the darkness, as he drew his very last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOC NOTE:
      Finally, after almost three months of playing as Stein/Njal/Almer, I have finally made the decision to pk him. This wasn't the ending I wanted for him, however this is the ending I am giving him. I am taking this time to thank everyone that was a part of his life, these past three months on the server have been a blast. Stein and myself have made a lot of friends that I hope to keep and play along side them with other characters I make. So for those reading this thank you and to anyone that knows, give a salute as "The Stone Fortress" has finally fallen.

I will now take the time to thank those that have impacted Stein's life greatly @FunkehMelon @melonth @ickyNuN @confusedjester @Rocky_Wolf @SmothBM  @Irishmanmichael  and of course many more that I am sadly too lazy to actually search up and apologize for it. However though not everyone that has impacted Stein's life will be on here, I have not forgotten you and will never forget you. So thank you all for the fun three months, and I will see you all in my next lives <3!

• Tigergiri

All lotc characters have an expiration date 

• _RoyalCrafter_

xan died, 2 NLs dead. coincidence?

• Islamadon

Can we get Almaris on the museum :3

No Recent Status Updates