The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

I'm finished, no arguing! Now lets get back to DB RP :rolleyes:

:evil: What? You just killed me! I did not run, I said I'm going, but you ran after me and killed me?

I don't care anymore... Say what you want, I'm fed up with you.

((nah man, you said "You'll follow me if you're a man!". So I did. Then you started attacking me with no RP, so I fought back. Then when you re-spawned You said "Stay away from me, BAD rper." And I was hurt by that, and didn't want you to feel that way, so I followed you OOCly to try and resolve it. Then you just kept running away, and I couldn't keep up. So I /telled you, and then you said "U no RP killed me!" and blocked tells.

I'm actually quite fed up with you, so good bye.))

EDIT: Sorry, I saw your posts after I had posted. :3

(( You both say different things, SS's or it didn't happen. ))

Edit: Just saw the post too. Thankfully I have sumthing. icon_twisted.gif

*An Owl lands on the ground near the base*

"How goes it with our... arrangement? - L "

((nah man, you said "You'll follow me if you're a man!". So I did. Then you started attacking me with no RP, so I fought back. Then when you re-spawned You said "Stay away from me, BAD rper." And I was hurt by that, and didn't want you to feel that way, so I followed you OOCly to try and resolve it. Then you just kept running away, and I couldn't keep up. So I /telled you, and then you said "U no RP killed me!" and blocked tells.

I'm actually quite fed up with you, so good bye.))

You have made me leave the guild. Bye to all, End of. You happy now? :(

((Words do not express the feeling of anger I now barely suppress. Both of you are acting like angry children. There is a resolution to the problem and there is always a compromise. Mahiro, don't leave the Brotherhood for something that isn't even connected to it. Spineshank said it, he isn't DB any more. Yes there is a problem, no it has absolutely nothing to do with the DB. Both of you are shouting no rp but it doesn't solve anything. From now, how about you two avoid each other in game (and in OOC conversation) forget this argument. No ban reports, no stupid harassing, just drop it. It's hard, I know, but it's a simple fix.

Spine, if you're out of the DB from a reroll, I don't want you posting on the DB's thread. For RP reasons mind you, you can still talk to us ooc. It just doesn't make sense, a fourteen year old boy contacting a band of murders.))

(( No. Mahiro don't leave :( + Delthor I have killed that lord :P ))

((Double post strikes again. Muhuhahaha. Anywho, screenie him up some screenies or it didn't happen. In game bring the guy's head. If I meet you later today, I'll do the initiation myself.))

I'll give you a +1

The app looked good, I didn't have any complaints. Two more accepts and you're in.

((Didn't know I needed accepts, I only read the posts untill page 6... This topic has 24 pages and most posts don't matter...

Well, hope I get them))

((Words do not express the feeling of anger I now barely suppress. Both of you are acting like angry children. There is a resolution to the problem and there is always a compromise. Mahiro, don't leave the Brotherhood for something that isn't even connected to it. Spineshank said it, he isn't DB any more. Yes there is a problem, no it has absolutely nothing to do with the DB. Both of you are shouting no rp but it doesn't solve anything. From now, how about you two avoid each other in game (and in OOC conversation) forget this argument. No ban reports, no stupid harassing, just drop it. It's hard, I know, but it's a simple fix.

Spine, if you're out of the DB from a reroll, I don't want you posting on the DB's thread. For RP reasons mind you, you can still talk to us ooc. It just doesn't make sense, a fourteen year old boy contacting a band of murders.))

I agree with his sentiments. One should not leave the group just because of one's tomfoolery. Kiss and make up, and then kill more people. :D

((Jistuma you got a +1 from me. And as for Robert... if your going to make members leave and argue with our members... just stop posting here, your not in the DB you have to reason to post here.))

((IMA COMIN IG

[[Jistuma get's a +1 from me, nice application

Proxy's at school are a wonderful thing]]

(( Fat I have his flesh :/ It wasen't a permakill either.))

((I didn't expect it to be a perma, as long as you have the screeenie, we're good.

((Didn't know I needed accepts,

Well, hope I get them))

((You're in, banana, Jex, and I all believe in you enough to give you a chance. You are now an initiate, good luck I guess.))

((Because, an initiate can just we slapped away if Wampa, Regaki, Ninja, Jex or me want to. Being an initiate does not mean you one of us, your just a minion till you really start having fun.))