The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((Brang it. Besides, we have no idea who you are ig. Come around and we will kill you.))

Challange accepted.

((Hmm... don't chu EVAH try to kill me again, I'll have the White Ravens on yo asses.))

((Woah there cowboy, for one thing, you don't know who we are, and also I didn't realize you had the talents of using every single gate in Asulon? Didn't know you could hear us whispering through like 25 blocks either.))

((BRING IT ON HOME BOY

((Woah there cowboy, for one thing, you don't know who we are, and also I didn't realize you had the talents of using every single gate in Asulon? Didn't know you could hear us whispering through like 25 blocks either.))

((BRING IT ON HOME BOY

((I'ma **** you up so hard.))

((OMG I'M A MONSTER. *Goes to comfort BannanaToYou, crying as well.*))

[LOL, I don't even wanna try to guess :P]

And sorry about the explosion a few days ago.

Here's your own personal picture;

troll_thread.jpg

((So basically, we went to the dwarven city to kill some bloke named, well I cannot remember, Anyway, before we left I told everyone that he wont be here, then suddenly diamond Armour and men will appear. There was four of us, he couldn't win PvP even though he had diamond Armour. Then as he wouldn't open up, some man just walks down in diamond Armour cus he was "dropping" his stuff off. But never went to do so. Then this man in iron Armour just happened to "log" on at the right time, at the same time. So after we just left as they were being cowards cus they didn't want to lose there expensive Armour.

We'll land next time.))

And sorry about the explosion a few days ago.

Here's your own personal picture;

troll_thread.jpg

((It's k bro. Sry I didn't RP well with you.

P.S. I <3 that picture!

((I built a small water system under the pit, with a staircase down so we can collect the items of all the dopes we drop =3. Also remodeled the pit so it's easier, and cleaner. I switched the bridge to glass so if we were to interrogate someone they would be looking down the pit. Aside from that Im changing allot of the wood to glass, so others can watch the interrogation, or the fall. Not 100% done with the glass, but the actual trap is fully functional.

I'm going to try to install some burners so if needed we can feed John =]. Also going to see if I can extend the blocks removed so people don't just sneak to avoid falling. ))

((What would happen if a DB member killed a Latebrae?))

((Depends on the Latebrae. It could be anything from a reprimanding to something much worse. Of course, if that Latebrae didn't reveal their identity or anything... It's completely their fault.

Why, would you care to report a grievance so you can watch me scramble around to find who did it, who's order was it, when... It's so much of a hassle but if you've got a problem, speak.))

((Just some curious RP that may happen between a certain member of your guild and a certain member of my guild... My guildie is on the defensive though, they've done no grievance to the DB, its more of a personal matter for the assailant which is DB, I was just curious about what they would be punished with for breaking the Alliance treaty))

(( Ninja this is mostly to you:

Soon im hoping to get internet and soon after that im starting to build my merchant village ( in my sig). I was wondering if we could set up a deal, where im a member but i run things on the outisde, by selling and trading various things for the guild. if this would be possible pls PM me and we can talk about it. I may not be able to get an accepted VA but i can damn sure sell things))