The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/45116-db-hanseti-land-charter/

Seeing we have a War on Friday(2 Days away...Including this one which is nearly over), I figured a more open tactic was in order. Go show the thread the DB pride =).

Good job laddie, keep this up and I might just have to promote you or something...

((I am sure I could "Donate" a few sets of Iron for the good of the brotherhood, oh, and I'll post pics of what I got for the base (for the brotherhood and for the merchant company) soon.))

((Mr Bannana, not sure if you do not believe my work, or questioning my ability to live up to the rep of this order...Anyways, good or bad, here is what I cam up with, if we are in Hanseti, then we could change the wood to darkwood, but....meh.))

2SSEf.png

DdGUD.png

ph1M8.png

6yF0x.png

jZagq.png

2pRu1.png

((Dude... just... dude... your the best builder in teh worlds... this looks great!))

((Thank you very much, I must admit sorry, I am helping the dwarves with their new city, however, I am in no way, or even wanting to be, an Architect of them, I am a wandering architect, I do my trade, get paid and go on.

But because this is for an Order which I hope will come to hold dear to my heart, I will always be happy to build anything and if need be, everything. :3 ))

((Pie, you've got quite the talent for building =O.

Also Ninja, why are we going to live under 2 random house when we can live in a badass mountain =D?))

Because, I say so.

Now, any ideas for this 'alternate ooc chat? I see Lym's point now, lets keep this ooc clear :3))

((Ok I say screw Ninja's small house and go for our badass ________ Pallino got us! It's huge, and don't talk about it, talk on Skype.

Skype is a good thing even though I already said and mentioned it...))

((Ok I say screw Ninja's small house and go for our badass ________ Pallino got us! It's huge, and don't talk about it, talk on Skype.

Skype is a good thing even though I already said and mentioned it...))

((We can have both XD. Plus isn't Ninja's word like, unquestionable being he's Negoti, and **** =P ))